Chapter 15: JSDF in the special regions pt.1

A/N:

=================

=================

3 month later

Location: Falmart, Damuis hill, America occupied base.

3rd person pov

It's been three months, The imperial army from the empire vessel state have been beaten by the PNTO. For all thoughts the imperial army were stronger, But they were killed or capture by USCF. Jack decided to keep an eye on the second gate from Anlus hill. His been 3 months after the USCA annexed half of imperial vessels. Jack on the other hand needs to annexed italican. But maybe some other day. Until....

USC Riflemen: Sir, We got heat dots coming from gate in alnus hill.

Jack: Really? Now? *Though* Three months has pass, Y/N told me that I have to make this alternate world.

Jack sigh, Now he has to make contact with the Parallel Japanese military. Some of the Parallel Japanese putting in their new identities since Communist-fascist Rebellion will capture the Parallel Japanese.

Jack: *Sigh* Keep an eye on the Parallel Japenese army, I want to know if they are friendly or hostile.

USC Rifleman: Yes sir.

===========

Location: The Saderan empire, The Capital.

3rd person pov

Emporer molt was not happy, It's been three months since the otherworldly has taken over the vessels state. Molt was so angry that king Duran from the kingdom of edle have betrayed molt. Now edle allied with the otherworldly. What worst is that his army defector and became bandits.

Molt: *Sigh* This is far worst then I expected.

He's frustrated at this, The rumours spread that a new apostles from the otherworldly army has kidnap his son prince zorzal (Dumbass) and his is taken to the Damuis hill. The door burst revealing to be a messager.

Messager: My emporer, The scout reporting that the second gate from alnus hill has see an army coming out.

Molt was palmed, The second gate from alnus hill has the second army from the other side has arrived. Molt looks down in defeat. His empire, His glory, His riches and his strength of the imperial army are now in the down fall.

Molt: *Though* So, This is the end. The Saderan empire will be in downfall.

To be continue

===========

A/N: I am very sorry for a short chapter, I still lazy you know? Also, we jack and rory will love each other? I was just asking?