Chapter 6: Battle of Damuis hill pt.2

=====

Location: Saderan Empire, The Capital

3rd person pov

With the news of the fail invasion of Damuis hill, Some of the imperial troops survived the massacre and making back to the capital. In the throne room.

Surviver imperial soldier: I SAW IT!!! I SAW IT IN MY OWN EYES!!! THE BLACK DEMON KILLED EVERYONE ALIVE!!! I HAVE SEEN THE MONSTROUS KILLED ALL THE SURVIVERS!!!! IT STARE AT US!!!!...... Menacingly!

Imperial soldier mind:

Surviver Imperial soldier: They're eyes

Surviver Imperial soldier: They're eyes..... are red! No one survive the damuis hill! NO ONE!!! We have anger the gods!! They slaughter everyone without mercy!! This.... This isn't war! This is massacres!!

Emperor molt sigh, Many imperial troops who survive the attack on damuis hill came back alive, They have PTSD about the massacre in the hill. If he send more troops, The vessel state will turn against the empire.

Pro-war senator 1: I don't care! We must fight again!

Pro-peace senator 1: Sending more army will be suicide!

Pro-peace senator 2: Even his right! They's no chance against them! Making peace was best option!

Pro-war senator 2: Are you saying we make peace with them!? That's cowardly!

Pro-peace senator 2: It's the only wa-

Molt: Enough!

Everyone stay silent.

Molt: Even we send an army, We will been weaken. The vessel state will turn against us. Send the letter to all the vessel kingdoms in the land and tell them to assault the hill. We must fight back!

======

Location: Falmart, Damuis hill, America occupied base.

With the battle over, Jack got the call from his brother, Y/B from atlas.

Y/B: So, Did you test the new knightframe?

Jack: Yeah, Those big guys killed the tests dummies in the background!!

(A/N: He lied, He order those test knightframe to kill all the imperial troops has tests dummies, He didn't tell his brother!! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's funny and horrified!! I'll still fucking laughing!! XD)

Y/B: I hope this will test them in the battlefield. Are they many problem in the knightframe?

Jack: No.

Y/B: Damage?

Jack: Nope! -_-

Y/B: Error?

Jack: Bruh, No error.

Y/B: Really! Nothing?

Jack: Yep.

Y/B: Oh...... ok.

Jack: Don't worry, The test knightframe is working well. No issue at all.

Y/B: *Sigh* Ok.

The screen is off, Jack sigh in relief.

Jack: :v bruh, That was so fucking close, If I tell my brother, he will be freak out. Like in 1779 when I accidentally broke his first invention. He got angry and chase me all around the workshop. Classic tiny jack Washington, you done it again! 😅😅 *child giggle*

he giggle for a minutes, Until the door open revealing to be USC Riflemen.

USC Riflemen: Uhh, sir, We got more unknown army to our base.

Jack: *sigh* Ok, Lead me the way.

Timeskip~~~~~

We see jack walking around on top of the watchtower, He takes a binoculars and see an army. But They's one problem, They were no imperial soldiers, just another army. He can sense their were no imperial soldiers in the hill. Jack saw something that got interested...

 Jack saw something that got interested

Jack: Ah shit, Here we go again.

To be continue.