Chapter 4: New allies in another world

A/N: Shut up Carl.

=====

Location: USCA, Washington DC, White house.

3rd person pov

We see Y/N, Y/B, Àsoha and Sõrha (Except jack because he still in the Falmart) was on the meeting incurring about the situation in the special regions.

Y/N: So, Now everyone's here. We are going to talk about the inhabitants in the gate.

Y/B: I was planning to build an alternate dimensionality portal. It might take days.

Àsoha: Wait? What about the PNTO members, They want to control the gate here in Washington DC.

Sõrha: But! We can't let the country military sent foot in our soil!

Y/B: He's right, But I can let them make their own technology!

Y/N: Well, Ok.

Àsoha: Hold on, Where's jack?

Y/B: Oh, He's still doing in the special region.

Sõrha: *Sigh* Please don't tell me jack was looking for..... a challenge.

Àsoha: 😊 Don't worry about jack, He's fine, I know is just looking for someone stronger than him. Just leave him be.

Y/B: Ok, But My contacts told me that jack and his units engage the roman-like army that attack the village?

Sõrha: Well, According to them, They are called saderan empire, The medieval nation that reference to roman Empire. They're army are 5,000,000 humans army, 2,500,000 wyverns and 1,000,000 non-humans creatures. So I suggesting sending peacekeepers th-

Y/N: Brother, Let jack handling things himself.

Sõrha: B-But....

Y/N: I know, Jack was the one who defending Washington DC from this "invaders", So he's taking charge their. But if you want peace in the special region, You have to negotiation with the natives.

Sõrha:......

Y/N pat his head.

Y/N: Is Ok, You will negotiate with the natives without your army. If things go bad "consider to be jack", You will send peacekeepers.

Sõrha: *Sigh* Yes, brother.

Y/N: Good, Now *Turn to Y/B* is the machine ready?

Y/B: Yes brother.

Sõrha: *Though* I hope my brother didn't do something violence.

=====

Location: Falmart, Damuis hill.

3rd person pov

The scene change to the finishing building USCA command center....