Chapter 13: History of USCA 1/2

A/N: Are you reading hentai!? *Grab a shotgun*

Son: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

===============

Location: United States Continent of America, Washington DC, White house, Meeting room.

3rd person pov

Silence in the meeting room. Parallel Japanese were shock.

Y/B: I know all of you are confused about what's going on. It's want we answer about this. Did you everyone know about parallel universe?

One of the Japanese historical rase his head.

Japanese Historical: Parallel Universe was a dimension universe when that many had their own decision between different timelines.

Y/B: *Nodded* Is true. When I "hacked" the Parallel Japanese phone. Sorry! :(

Japanese civilian: Non-Taken.

Y/B: I found something odd. You Japanese are not from our world.

Japanese civilian: Wait! What did you mean?

Y/B: Yes, The gate was a alternate dimensionality portal gateway to different universes. Though, this gateway when connected to strim from different universes.

The Parallel Japanese were shock and awe that they are in the difference universe.

Y/B: In my case, We're are going to talk about the USCA.

The Parallel Japanese decided to stay silence and listen to Y/B.

Y/B: USCA or United States Continent of America was a largest nation on earth.

Noriko: Largest nation on earth?

Y/B take out his phone, The futuristic hologram which shock the Parallel Japanese seeing a real-life hologram. He show a map that was use to be the US, But large....

The Parallel Japanese saw was shock and disbelief, The US has became largest than russia

The Parallel Japanese saw was shock and disbelief, The US has became largest than russia. The north and south American was form into one nation.

Japanese civilian 1: Oh my god!

Japanese civilian 2: It's bigger than russia!

Japanese civilian 3: Look! Brazil was annexed by United States!? YES!! :D

Every Parallel Japanese civilians were awe, shock, dumbfounded, disbelief, angry and even happy. At first Y/N was disappointed that their counterpart US didn't annexed all the Americans countries at once so that they bring together as one.

Noriko: I-I can't believed. That's the United States! B-But bigger.

Y/B: *Nodded* Yes, Many American Continent were part of north and south to bring together as one nation. United States Continent of America.

Japanese civilian 3: But doesn't explain why is this country was so big!

Y/B: Well, We have to start back by beginning. Brother is it ok I can tell the story.

Y/N Couldn't say but nodded.

Y/B: Ok.

Y/B decided to sit and tell the history of him and his brother.

Y/B: The story was about a marry man, He has a wife and 5 kids who are male.

Noriko: That was you?

Y/B: *Nodded* Our father hated the high taxes the British give them. He made a wide protest against the British rule.

Japanese civilian: Wait? Your father was very angry about taxes?

Y/B: Yes, Me and My brothers decided to join him too. We hated the high taxes across the colonies. That's why our father wanted to gain independent against the British.

Japanese civilian 3: Gain independent? Wait! who's your father?

Y/B: *Smile* Well, Let me show you all the picture.

Y/B select the picture and show it to screen, When the Parallel Japanese looking at the middle age man. When that happen, They're faces turn in shock.

Japanese civilian 1: N-No way!

Japanese civilian 2: It's that!

Japanese civilian 3: Impossible!

Japanese civilian 4: Your father is!

(George Washington)

Y/B: That's right, George Washington was our father

The Parallel Japanese were silents! Some of them losing their mind or fainted. Noriko cannot believe that they were sitting in the meeting room with two washington kids. Although that they were shock and dumbfounded. They cannot believe want was going on! Many Japanese who are fans with nine-tail foxes are shock too, Their minds were spinning if the US react to this.

Japanese civilian 1: I can't believe!

Japanese civilian 2: George Washington was your father!

Japanese civilian 3: I knew it! George Washington was a weeb fan too!

Y/B and everyone who was reading this:

Y/B: No! George Washington was not a weeb fan! But all of need some rest for 5 minutes, Few of you just fainted

To be continue

===========

A/N: Sorry everyone, This is the first part, I will published on Saturday if you guys agree.