Chapter 26: Back (Again) to italica and Jack's sleep~

......

Location: Falmart, Italica

3rd person pov

Pina: YOU WHAT!!!!!??????

She throws a wine to bozes head, Her forehead was bleeding blood onto her face. Pina sits back in headache as her idiots knights broke the peace treaty between Japan and American (USCA). Since the rose knights told pina that jack was the one who attack first with his fast speed which disabled them all.

Pina: *Sigh* You two accidentally destroyed the peace treaty. *Looks at Jack* And jack? Why did you try-

Jack: I have to! That idiot (Itami) try to negotiations with them, which he tried.

Itami: ;-; *Sad voice* Hey!

Jack: But your knights were trying to kill us, So I engage without itami orders. And no I did not kill them. I disabled their weapons.

Pina: *Sigh* I apologized my behavior, Please make stay in our rooms in Italica.

Itami: Thank you.

Timeskip brought to you by this.

And back to the story

We see jack with child pajamas.

(A/N: Can't show this picture of boys pajamas because any readers think I'm gay or something, So fuck that)

Jack: Can believe Àsoha brought me this pajamas. Well at least my tail fit in this pajamas.

He jumps on the bed sleeping.

Meanwhile with bozes.

Bozes was wearing her night dress as she was order by pina to give her body to itami as apologizes. She saw the door which believe to be itami. She opens it and see to reveal to be jack with his pajamas sleeping in his bed.

Bozes: That brat. He is waiting for me? *Sigh* Whatever.

She process to walk closing, Her eyes look to Jack's tail. He's still sleeping. Bozes grabs Jack's both hands and-