Chapter 38: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.2

221Sep: *Shooting 10,000 yandere* BROTHERS!!!! I SURROUNDED!!!!

Yandere 1: Come on UwU! I want to see those underwear! I want to suck them UwU

Yandere 2: You can't run from us senpai~ Let's make children together!

221Sep: YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!! *Take out grenade* FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!

___________

Location: Parallel Earth, Ukraine.

3rd person pov

In the war-torn country, In the USC Command Center. Jack called all the Ukrainian Soldiers, Including tank crew. He has the announcement, Jack tells the Ukrainian Tank crew they're will be no using their tanks anymore. This shock the Ukrainian Tank Crew as most murmurs to each other about jack order. But he also tell them that they will been using new advanced tank that was created since 1980s. Those who Ukrainian Tank Crews decided used those new tanks, But the others Ukrainian Tank Crew decided used the old tanks.

.....

Location: Parallel Earth, Russia Occupation Half Ukraine.

Russian Tank Commander pov

Me and my Tank Crew are approaching the enemy. I sighed in frustration that report said that we are facing the USCF after that stupid man declared war on USCA. Now we facing advanced army and they are on Ukraine sides. We have only 100 Tanks with us.

Russian Tank Driver: Commander! We see a tank approaching us!

Russian Tank Commander: Are they the alternate americans?

Russian Tank Driver: No, I don't see M1A5 Abram and Mammoth Tank Mk.IIII. I did see a Ukraine Flag coming.

Russian Tank Commander: Something doesn't feel right.

(Ghost Division)

I open my hatch and take my binoculars, I saw something approaching us. But something me and my Tank divisions never prepared for this.....

 But something me and my Tank divisions never prepared for this

(A/N: I have to use this bruhs, I know this is Soviet tank. But I decide give Ukrainian Tank Crew)

30 Ukrainian Tanks...... no, I see gigantic monstrosity with twin cannons and AA Missile.

Russian Tank Commander: *Shock and Fear* FUCK!!! TELL THE TANKS TO PULL BACK!!! PULL BACK!!!

Russian Tank Driver: DA!!!

We shouldn't have declaring war USCA, and now we have awoken the great giant.

Ukraine Tank Commander Pov

Ukrainian Mammoth Tank Driver: I see T-14, T-72 and T-90 up ahead!

Ukrainian Mammoth Tank Commander: Shown them the glory of Ukraine. Crush the T-14, I want the see burn!

Ukrainian Mammoth Tank Gunner: Loading Shell!

Ukrainian Tank Commander: FIRE!!!!

*BOOM*

3rd person pov

Russian Tank Divisions widen their eyes in horror has the old mammoth tanks approaching them menacing. The T-14, T-90 and T-72 Fires their shells, Unfortunately they cannot penetration their armour has the shell bounce off. One Ukrainian Mammoth tank fires and destroyed T-14 with a single shot, Russian Tank Division Reversed back after seeing one their comrades tanks got destroyed by one of the Ukrainian Newish tanks. Ukrainian Mammoth tanks divisions used by jack tactics. "CHARGES, FIRE AND SURVIVE", The tactics was similar to blitzkrieg to charge into an enemy lines and destroying it.

The Ukrainian Mammoth Tanks keep charging and firing Russian tanks.

Ukrainian Mammoth Tank Commmander: DESTROY THE T-90!!! CRUSH THE T-14!!!! ANNIHILATE THE T-72!!!! I WANT VLAMIRE PUTIN TO SEE OUR MIGHT OF THE NEW MAMMOTH TANKS!!!! WITH OUR NEW ALLIES USCA!!!! GLORY OF UKRAINE!!!!

Ukrainian Mammoth Tank Crew: GLORY OF UKRAINE!!!!

Outside, the Ka-52 helicopters arrived to support the Russian Group Forces.

Russian Tank Commander: Air reinforcement have arrived!

Russian Tank Engineer: We're saved!

However, One of the Ka-52 attack helicopters was blow out of the sky by a AA Missile from Ukrainian Mammoth Tanks.

Russian Tank Engineer: We're dead!

Russian Tank Gunner: Da!

T-14, T-72 and T-90 are now destroyed or annihilate by high deadly shells by Ukrainian Mammoth Tanks. Russian Soldiers watch their best tank T-14 was now destroyed. With Their morale and their manpower low, Russian Soldiers and The tank crew surrender. Ukrainian Soldiers Capture many of them and their tanks.

Meanwhile with Jack.

Jack with his binoculars see the Ukrainian Soldiers cheering after successfully destroyed the fearful T-14 armata. He smile seeing them.

Jack: *Radio* Well done boys, This is a turning point on the new conflict. But the war ain't over yet. I think the russian isn't given up. So Ukrainian, Take any prisoners you have! Also, if you all engineers, Take any Russian T-14, T-72 and T-90 tanks whatever you want. Is all yours.

With the Ukrainian Soldiers heard of jack. They're gather Surrender Russian Soldiers, Even the Ukrainian Engineers takes the abandoned Russian tanks

________

Russian Tanks Side

Destroyed T-14 Tanks: 25 Destroyed, 12 Abandoned and it's later taken by Ukrainian Engineer use them as their own.

Destroyed T-72 Tanks: 43 Destroyed, 6 Abandoned and it's later taken by Ukrainian Engineer use them as their own.

Destroyed T-90 Tanks: 12 Destroyed, 16 Abandoned and it's later taken by Ukrainian Engineer use them as their own.

Ukrainian Tanks Side:

Destroyed Mammoth Tanks: Non :/

_______

To be continue.

.....

A/N: Can I deploy Freddy? I don't know btw? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯