Chapter 14: History of USCA 2/2

===========

Location: United States Continent of America, Washington DC, White House, Meeting room.

3rd person pov

After the shock parallel Japanese reaction, Y/B now decided to tell the history.

Y/B: Everyone good? Right? Now back to the story.

Y/B begins to tell the Parallel Japanese about their father (George Washington) and his brothers wanted their independent from the British empire. Their where five brothers, The one was Y/N who was the silence one, The general from the  and President of United States that he will explain later in the future, He (Y/B) the smartest and youngest in Washingtons, Two white hair boys named Sõrha and Àsoha. And lastly the high ranking commander of the USCF was Jack Washington. He tell them that they have fox features and their father (George Washington) was normal human. The Parallel Japanese were shock to hear.

Noriko: *Shock* I-I believe.

Japanese civilian 1: *Shock* I guess that guy take care of them.

Japanese civilian 2: *Shock* D-Did the animal spirits give their kitsune to George Washington?

Y/B: I..... Know all of you are shock. But he is our father. Back to the story.

Y/B continue to explain anything about the American Revolution run by George Washington, The Founder Fathers and the Washington Sons. He explained to them that Y/N became a general at the age of 16 (8) when he leads his army to attack towns and cities with tactical advantage, Y/B did explain that he invented a rifle that shoot far, He shows them a photo which the Parallel Japanese....

 He explained to them that Y/N became a general at the age of 16 (8) when he leads his army to attack towns and cities with tactical advantage, Y/B did explain that he invented a rifle that shoot far, He shows them a photo which the Parallel Japanese

The Parallel Japanese look at the rifle as this gun never been made in 17th century.

Y/B: I made it to win the revolution. Because I decided to replace the muskets with bolt rifles. The balls where replace with point round bullets that can shoot range.

Understanding his words, The Parallel Japaneses were now more shock that Y/B was the smartest 8 year old child in the world. Their minds are running in disbelief, How will GATE earth US scientists react to Y/B investors, They're wanted to meet this kid. Including elon musk.

Y/B explain anything about the American Revolution where they took York and won the american revolution. America gain their independent from the British empire. George Washington (Father) became the 1th President of United States.

Y/B: But..... *Sad and Sigh* WE the son of George Washington that we are immortals, Even we are children. Our..... parents *Tears* Die.

Y/N and Y/B had their sad faces. Even they can't age, Their didn't die with their father. Y/N couldn't say anything and sigh. Hundred years for been immortal has he feel unhappy in him. He remember Àsoha and Sõrha cry about their father has both of them still miss them. Parallel Japaneses were sad about this, They're can't age older.