Chapter 42: Back to Falmart Pt.2

[The Boys Meme 2:28 BRUH????💀💀💀]

[GATE: Thus JSDF Fought There]

_______________

Location: United States Continent Armed Force Military Base, Falmart

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown an huge USCAF Military Base and the city, It was bigger than the Alnus Hill. Y/N, Jack and Rory arrived back to falmart.

Jack: Finally, Falmart at last.

Rory: It's good to be back.

Y/N: *Emotionless Silent* ....... *Stop walking and Senses*

Rory: Jack, Why did you sold those Weird Giant Creatures from the country called Ukraine?

Jack: 1) Those are mammoth tanks. & 2) I think the Ukraine will take care of thereself. Also, Brother. Are-

Before Jack Speak, He looks behind and found that his brother just disappeared without a trace.

Jack: *Shock and Confused* Uhh....? Where did he go?

Meanwhile with Y/N

The scene shown Y/N jumping on top of the room and lands infront of the bar. Y/N his senses tell him that someone is here in the bar and walk in, Ignoring the eyes of the people, mercenaries or bandits. Y/N still emotionless didn't care and just continue, Until he saw something that..... Make his emotionless blush.

A girl in his age has a White and Black hair, Wearing Glasses, Her eyes are sliver and her clothes are all gothic.

She sitting in the corner with her katana at her hand

She sitting in the corner with her katana at her hand. However, The Goth girl gaze towards Y/N with a emotionless face.

Y/N: *Emotionless* ......

???: *Emotionless* ......

Y/N: *Emotionless* ......

???: *Emotionless* ......

Y/N: *Emotionless* You are not from around here..... Ain't you.

???: *Emotionless Nodded* Yes, And you not from this world?

Y/N: *Emotionless Nodded* What's you're named?

???: *Emotionless* Shriz. You?

Y/N: *Emotionless* Y/N Washington.

Shriz: *Emotionless* Odd name.

Y/N: *Emotionless Nodded* Indeed.

Shriz: *Emotionless* Are you god? I senses a strong aura around you.

Y/N: *Emotionless Shake* No. But I have to keep that way in case danger comes.

Shriz looks at Y/N with a emotionless confused face. She doesn't why, But felt some strong interest in him.

Shriz: *Emotionless* Did you want to sit next to me.

Y/N: *Emotionless* ..... Yes.

To Be Continue

____________

A/N: Sorry about the short, I'm too lazy about. So uhhh yeah. Y/N has a love interest. Hope you all enjoyed bois.