Chapter 41: Back to Falmart Pt.1

A/N: Look at my dog :3

Cute :)

(Anime Opening)

_____________________

Location: Russian Federation, Moscow.

3rd Person Pov

In the peaceful day in moscow, Everything was normal after the russia invader. However, That was until-

Russian Civilian 1: *Shock* *Russian* ЧТО ЗА ХЕРТЬ!!?? [WHAT THE FUCK!!??]

One russian civilian was shock to see in his phone which tells the news about the russian army failed to counter Ukrainian new Tanks and Military Equirments. Not only that, The Russian Airbases was easily destroyed. However, The Russian Civilain was not the only one to react, Many russians also have the same the reaction about the Ukrainians newest tanks.

Russian Civilian 2: *Shock* *Russian* Невозможный! Неужели они проиграли! [Impossible! Did they really lose!]

Russian Civilian 3: *Shock* *Russian* Боже мой, у Украины есть новые танки, которые больше наших! [My god, Ukraine have new tanks that was bigger than ours!]

Russian Civilian 4: *Shock* *Russian* Я думал, что мы выигрываем войну? Но мы проигрываем? [I though we were winning the war? But we're losing?]

Russian Civilian 5: *Shock* *Russian* Это возмущение! Мой сын в армии, и теперь мой ребенок погибнет на Украине! Я хочу вернуть сына! [This is outraged! My son is in the army and now my child is about to died in the Ukraine! I want my son back!]

Russian Civilian 6: *Shock* *Russian* Путин нам об этом никогда не говорил! Этот ублюдок солгал нам! [Putin never told us about this! That bastard lied to us!]

Many russians were shock, bewilder and angry hearing that the russian army is losing against Ukraine. This causes masses outraged in the city, However, it's not Moscow, But hundreds of cities in russia as the same reaction as many russian people are rioting or protesting or rioting about this war against the ukraine. But unknown to them, USCA Hack their phones and internet to the russian public. It was the matter of time until the russian civilains wanted russian president out of officer.

__________

Location: Ukraine, Kyle, USCA HQ

3rd Person Pov

The scene show an city of kyle in ukraine as the USCAF Troops were patrolling the city thanks to the ukrainain presidents who wanted their help to patrol the city. Anti-Missiles Turrets were placed around the capital.

Inside the HQ, We see Y/N, Jack and Rory. However-

Jack: *Slap by Rory* OOOWWW!!!

Rory: *Angry* YOU IMMORTAL IDIOT!!!! YOU ALMOST DIED AFTER Y/N TOLD ME!!!

Jack: *Turn to Y/N* You told her!?

Y/N: *Emotionless while shrug*

Jack: *Sigh and Turn to rory* Rory! I-

However, He was slapped so hard by rory his chest are red.

Rory: *Angry while crying* Don't say sorry or something! I almost lost you against this giant beast!

Jack: But-

But, He didn't say a word as rory kisses him in the lips. Jack was shock but, Kisses back at her. Y/N was watching while drinking his coffee.

Y/N: *Emotionless while drinking coffee*.......... Good.

Rory: *Break the kiss* Jack, Please don't leave me.

Jack:..... Sure.

Rory and Jack kisses each other, Y/N was watching seeing his brother having rory as his girlfriend. Y/N Though that he wanted have a girlfriend to himself. But decided not too since his immortal afterall.

___________

Location: Falmart, ????

3rd Person Pov

In the cave, We see dead goblins on the floor as many of them are dead. However, We see a little girl holding an katana. The girl was gothic like appearances with black and white uniform. She 300 years old and emotionless.

???: *Emotionless* Hmmmm, The goblins are dead

???: *Emotionless* Hmmmm, The goblins are dead. That's good.

She puts back her weapon and decided to leave the cave.

???: *Emotionless* Hmmm, maybe I should visit the damuis hill. That will been good.

And that, She disappeared in the cloub of smoke.

To Be Continue

_____________

A/N: Oh fuck!? Who is this mysteries little girl? Will they been romantic between them? Well, Let's find out? :)

Y/N X ???