Chapter 37: USCA, Ukraine vs Russia pt.1

Judge 221Sep: BlazeSaber00, You have been sentence to Ohio and never leave this hell forever!

Blaze:

.......

Location: Falmart.

3rd person pov

After the negotiations between USCA and Saderan Empire. Emperor Molt demands the President Y/N to released his son. And that Zorzal was now released from Alaska prison. Jack was so angry that he's brother Y/N just released a dangerous dumbass prince to the empire. But he doesn't want his kind brother Àsoha after making that decisions, So he decided to let him. Back to the matter part, USCA and USA gotten soft. US government give them information about their history. Y/N, His Brothers and the government read their history....... well let's just say they're were very disappointing, US lost the war of 1812 which they didn't annexed Canada has they gained independent. Mexico and the other South America countries didn't annexed too. Which is they are very unhappy. After a few months, USC Military officials gave some advanced technology light the old mammoth tanks (C&C: First Tiberium) and the old M-12 Sadertooth (Resistance: Fall of Man) with indestructible armour that can't penetrate to the US Army, Including JSDF and other allies. Incase some other countries like Russia, China and North Korea. Especially Canada, Mexico and South America Continent if they act Sus.

.......

Location: United States Continent Of America, Washington DC.

Y/N Pov

It's been days, Since I meet President Joe Biden. We sell some our old arsenal to the US and her allies. I'm with Àsoha after looking at the release paper for zorzal.

Y/N: Selling old arsenal to US Army, Helping the Parallel Police, FBI, DEA and CIA crackdown some criminal organizations and racial extremism and some Released Zorzal to the empire.

Àsoha: I'm so happy we made that decisions.

Y/N: Yes, But are you sure about this?

Àsoha: Huh?

Y/N: Jack give me reports this guy. He was the most arrogance, spoil idiot and his fighting is useless.

Àsoha: I know, I know. It's the only chance to make peace with the Saderan Empire.

Y/N:...... *Pats Àsoha* Fine, If he-

Àsoha: Yeah, Yeah. Jack will....... kill him?

Y/N: Or Torture.

The door suddenly open revealing to be Y/B.

Y/B: Hey, Brothers.

Àsoha: Hello Y/B.

Y/N: Afternoon Brother.

Y/B: Fine, Also where's jack? I haven't call or send my messages.

Àsoha: Oh, Jack told me that he is taking his 15,000 troops, Like M1A5 Abram, A-10 Thunderbolt IIII, Mammoth Tank MK. III, Knightframe and AH-99 Scorpion Gunship to Parallel Ukraine.

Y/B:......

Àsoha: Y/B..... Are you ok?

Y/B:...... Did you told jack why his taking his troops and advanced military arsenal to Ukraine.

Àsoha: Yes, Jack told me that Russians has declared on us by stupid reason. Which he takes his troops to help Ukraine.

Y/B: Oh no. *Sigh* I hope he didn't do something reckless.

Àsoha: Don't worry Y/B, He won't to something reckless.

Y/B: *Groan and Sigh* Ok, I'll been leaving now. I'll seeing someone else.

Àsoha: Oh you mean Lelei~

Y/B: *Blush* Y-Yes, That's her name. So yeah! Bye!

Y/B slam the door behind.

......

Location: Parallel Earth, Ukraine.

3rd person pov

Ukraine Armed Forces, Especially Their Allie USCF battle several other lost territories from Ukraine. How could this have happen? Well is simple, President Vladimir Putin declared war on USCA thinking that country control by a child and his thinks that their USC military are weak. But how wrong he is, USC has a bigass advanced military that beat the Russia military. Things was not going well, Russians soldiers have been pushing back hard. Losing soldiers, tanks, jets and helicopters. In the trenches, We see Jack and the Ukraine General in the bunker.

Jack: So, you saying that Vladimir Putin is sending their T-14 Tanks?

Ukraine General: Yes, If the T-14 Come to our defense, We screwed.

Jack: What if we strike them first. In blitzkrieg style.

Ukraine General: like in german tactics.

Jack: Yes, Tell the Ukrainian tank crews to abandon their tanks. Those who doesn't want to abandon their tanks, They could stay.

Ukraine General: What... why?

Jack: *Smile* You Ukraine are using mammoth tanks now.

To be continue

.....

Russia: USCA, I have declared on you.

USCA: *Sending 10000× to mother Russia*

*Boss music*

Russia: Why do I hear boss music?