Chapter 40: USCA, Ukraine Vs Russia Pt.4

Narrator: Last time on GATE: Así luchó USCA contra ellos. Our brave child soldier Jack Washington was now in grave danger as he was battling an larged twin cannons penis tank as BT was struggle. And another thing, Author is to retarded to play toys and lol- I mean Grand Theft Auto. Now the action begins as jack vs the apocalpyse tank begins.

Enjoyed the showned!

(Anime Opening)

------------------------------

Location: Russian Airbase

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown a destroyed base as we see the apocalypse tank and (BT) Vanguard-Class Titan.

However, BT Suffer damages thanks to the powerful shells

Jack: Fuck!

Jack curses inside the mech. The damage of the vanguard got was 35% and slowing losing energy. Jack remember the time back when the Communist-Fascism Revolution almost him and BT after the USCAF raided the base in West Russia.  Most of his soldiers were injured by the terrorist defenses. But thankfully he destroyed the defense turrets and killed all the CF Soldiers. Saving his soldiers in the process, Except for him and BT as both of them were heavily injured or damaged. But now he was now suffering the same fate again after trying to destroy the Apocalypse Tank. But the thin indestrustible armour hasn't get destroyed yet.

Jack: *Though* What is this armour made of!?

He though to himself. However, The Apocalypse Tank Turret and fires twin cannons. Jack's tried to dodge the shells, But one hits BT arm and explodes, Causing BT to lose his left arm.

BT: *Alarm* ERROR!!! ERROR!!! ERROR!!!

Jack: Damnit! Hold on BT! I need to-

However, Jack couldn't say a word when another shell from the cannon fired another round. Jack realised that he pretty much screw, Including BT as both of them branch their selfs. Until-