Chapter 36: Dragon hunting

221September runs away from darth Vader.

.....

Location: Falmart, Damuis hill.

3rd person pov

It's been weeks for now, The USCF army was increasing to 50,000 personnel. Several other territory from the Saderan Empire vessels states are now below to USCA territory. The pro-war senator try reorganizing their army, But it was useless as many of their army dead, poison and been by the explosions by USC Spies. Now, Back with Jack and Àsoha. Jack leads him to his office.

Jack: Like the office?

Àsoha: *Nodded* Yes, I was surprised that your command here.

Jack: Just doing my job.

Àsoha: Oh right, Remember that Saderan prisoners that attack Washington DC.

Jack: Yes and the prison too, Why? *Drinking his coffee*

Àsoha: Well, I decided to release 5 imperial prisoners, Including prince zorzal.

After his brother said that, Jack spins his coffee and look at his little.

Jack: WHAT!!!???

Àsoha: I'll not asking, Just saying that i already make a deal with the princess pina that I will release 5 imperial prisoners and the prince.

Jack: *Inhale* Àsoha, That prince was a absolution brain dead asshole who likes to rape slave girls for his benefits.

Àsoha: But, It will keep the peace between saderan empire and USCA.

Jack was about to shout at him, But he couldn't. He sigh and leads back on his chair.

Jack: *Sigh* Fine, I will release that bastard idiot.

Àsoha:

Àsoha: ☺☺ Thanks Jack!

Jack: *Screaming from the inside of his mind* Your welcome. 

Jack couldn't say no to his cute brother.

Jack: *Though* Kill me....

(A/N: Later :])

The open revealing to be USC Soldier.

USC Soldier: Sir, The jet fighters were engaging the flame dragon the locals called.

Jack/Àsoha: WHAT!!!!????

========

Location: Falmart, Mount Rude.

3rd person pov

The Jet Fighters and helicopters where attacking the flame dragon.

USC Pilot 1: Burn it boys!

USC Pilot 2: WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELD MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

The AH-64 Apache, AH-3, F/A, Black bird bomber and AH-66 Scorpion were destroying the flame dragons. The explosions was heard and in the mountains and the two dragons died.

USC Pilot 3: Sir, The dragon is dead. I repeat, The dragon is dead!

USC Pilot lead: Good, Let's get back to base.

To be continue

______

Short Meme

The scene shown 5 Bravo soldiers. 221September, Ant357627, BlazeSaber00 ,Sithlord863 and XwarCommander1230.

221September: Listen Marines, The terrorists is using this weapon.

221September take the picture.

Sithlord: Dear god.

221September: There's more.

Sithlord: No.

221September: If the terrorists drop on the street. An incident person will step on it and die in the spot. We kill the terrorists, stop this nighr brick and we all go home. OORRRAAA!!!

The bois: OOOORAAA!!!!

221September: Bravo 6, Going dark. *Putting on night vision*