the amazing idea

jaidens pov

"You know what your suppose to do, correct?" My dad repeated.

"Yes, I know." I reply. He pats my back, releasing me into the battlefield. I hop out of the aircraft and equip a combat knife in my right hand. I run into the base and snatch an AK-47 from a dead Red Army soldier. It was still fully loaded so I continued walking around the base, shooting any Red Soldiers I come across.

Where the hell was this guy? I clenched my fists in anger. My patience was running out and I was getting so annoyed. I sigh and decide to sneak into the Mess Hall to get some food or water. I find a water fountain and rush over there. I felt so relieved when the cold water hit my mouth.

"1, 2, 3, you're done, son." I heard someone behind me said. I felt my face boil in annoyance but I put on a fake smile and turn to face the man who disrupted my drinking time. He stared at me with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed, looking smug as fuck.

"Isn't this illegal?" The man said, his accent very heavy. He wore a Red Army uniform and his hair was light brown, shaped to have two horns and to top that off, grey eyes.

"Aren't you a talker?" I mumbled, obvious annoyance in my voice. The guy laughed.

"Aren't you too pretty to go into battle?" He shot back. I slam my fist on the water fountain.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled. The guy was kinda shaken from my reaction and held his hands up.

"Sorry, I was going to get some food but then I saw you so why not?" He grinned.

"Unbelievable." I crossed my arms. I study his outfit and come across his nameplate.

"Tord, huh?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yep. Weird, you Blues don't have nameplates?" He questioned. I nodded. We stood in silence for a second until Tord's walkie talkie went off.

"Son, where are you?" I heard. I recognized that voice immediately.

"Red Leaders son?" I mumbled in disbelief.

"Cats out of the bag, huh?" He laughed. I pulled out my knife pinned Tord to the ground without a second thought.

"Man, you're fast. So what now? You're gonna kill me?" He said, somewhat smiling.

"I kinda have to. Sorry." I said sarcastically.

"A-are you going to at least tell me who you are? I mean, I wanna know the person who's about to kill me." Tord smirked.

"Jaiden, Blue Leaders kid." I replied, pointing the sharp tip of the knife at his throat.

"No shit....." Tord whispered. He then kicked me in my....you know what and pinned me to the floor, my knife out of reach.

"Well, it's also my mission to kill Blue's child as well." He smirked. I squirmed around but his hands were pinning my wrists to the ground.

"But now that I think about it, I don't really want to kill you." Tord mumbled. I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, and?" I asked.

"How about this, my room is not that far from here. Let's just....hang out until the gunshots have died down and such. Then, we can decide if we really want to kill each other." Tord explained. I burst out in laughter.

"You're such an idiot!" I laughed. Tord's cheeks turned a tint red.

"But, I guess I don't want to die right now and what's the worse that could happen?" I shrugged. Tord smiled as he let go of my wrist. He stands up, brushing off his coat and extending his hand towards me.

"Then follow me."