blue + red?

tords pov

I enter the bedroom, wearing a red shirt and grey shorts. My hair was a wet mess since I just got out of the shower. I shut the door behind me and fall face first onto the bed. Just when my muscles were about to relax, the door swings open and I see Jaiden enter.

"I'm gonna go shower." They informed me. I said 'ok' but it was muffled. Once I hear Jaiden shut the door, I sit up, scratching my head and just thought. With everything that had happen. Jaiden and I running away and now here? Now thinking about it, why did I bring Jaiden with me? Likes sure, we both had shitty dads but I only knew them for a week back then. So why do I care for them so much? I thought more then my face turned bright red. No way. Just no way.....right?

Apparently I was thinking for a while because Jaiden came in, hair wet and in fresh new clothes. They were damping their hair with a towel and wearing a Prince T-Shirt.

"Can you pass me my brush?" They asked. I blinked for a moment then grabbed it and threw it at them. They caught it with no trouble. I watch them brush out the knots in their hair. They looked so majestic.

'Ah shit.' I mumbled quietly so Jaiden wouldn't hear. Maybe I did liked them. Actually, maybe I was in-

"So, about the dream I had...." Jaiden interrupted my thoughts. I raised an eyebrow.

"You still want to talk about it?" I asked. They nodded and took a seat next to me on the bed.

"I was at the park then I heard gun shots and there were Red and Blue army soldiers in the streets. They weren't killing each other, but instead they were like, working together." Jaiden started. I nod, continuing to listen.

"I ran away from the park and I caught up with you in front of a yellow house and red roof." My eyes grow wide.

"Are you talking about Edd's house? The house we're in right now?" I asked. They nodded their head.

"Yeah, and then you got shot. Then I woke up." They finished. I was flabbergasted.

"Wow, uh that's a lot to unpack." I chuckled softly. Jaiden just stared to the side. I place my hand on top of their hand. They instantly jumped and stared at me. I kept my gaze in their eyes.

"Jaiden, I promise, that nothing will happen to me in the future. I promise that the Red and Blue Army isn't going to come here. Trust me." I reassured. Jaiden looked unsure.

"Tord, I don't know-" I interrupted them by grabbing their cheeks, forcing them to look me in the eyes.

"Please." I begged. Jaiden's face was red. They paused before giving an answer.

"Okay..." They gave in. I smiled at them and removed my hands from their cheeks. Jaiden crawled over to the left side of the bed and got under the covers.

"Is it okay if I turn off the lights?" They asked.

"Yeah, go for it." I responded. They switched the lamp off and I heard them shuffle around. I was also feeling sleepy so I got under the covers and slept on the opposite side of the bed. My eyes fell heavy but even so, Jaiden was on my mind. Why are they always in my head?

Okay, maybe I am in love with them.