lets run away

tords pov

I locked myself in my room for the entire day, just processing everything that went down. I met Blue Leaders attractive kid, they pinned me down and then I pinned them, then I invite them to my room, we played mariokart and talked about our dads. Yep, sounds about right. It has been a couple hours since that encounter and for some reason, they've been on my damn mind all day. I mean, sure I found them hella pretty, but I only spent a few hours with them. I can't possibly have a crush on Jaiden, right? I sat up from my bed and put on my hoodie and coat plus my boats and head out of my room. I walk to the elevator and click the button, awaiting for the doors to open. I let out a small yawn and then the doors open. I enter and lean against the wall, waiting to land on the 1st floor. I hear the infamous ring and the doors open but in front of me, I see my father.

"Tord."

"Father." I mumbled. He grabs me by the collar.

"Why did I see you talking to Blue's kid in the damn cameras?" Dad spat. I looked unfazed.

"Oh, that?" I asked. He furrows his brows.

"Why didn't you kill them?!" He yelled. I had no answer, but then I spoke.

"I was trying to...gain their trust! Yes, so I-"

"You had sex?!" He screamed. A few soldiers were staring at us. My face turned bright red.

"O-o-of course not!! Nothing like that! I just got close with them. Like friends!" I corrected him. Dad lowered his shoulders and placed me down on the floor.

"Good. Maybe getting closer with Blue Leader's kid will make things easier." He smirked. I awkwardly laughed as he placed his hand on my shoulder and we started walking.

"Those damn Blue bastards killed and or landed a handful of our soldiers in the hospital." My dad started. I nodded along as he continued.

"We're preparing a bomb at the moment that will be placed inside the Blue Army base. Since we don't have many soldiers right now, this is our best course of action." My eyes widen, automatically thinking of Jaiden.

"I want you, Tord, to infiltrate the base and place the bomb inside. I'm also having Paul and Patryck accompany you." He finished.

"Oh, okay." I reply. Dad smiled.

"The bomb will be ready in a week. Be ready by then." He said. I stood in place as he continued to walk off.

Now what am I suppose to do?

jaidens pov

Tord....Tord....Tord. His damn name was stuck in my head. I haven't had that much fun in years. He was so cool. My cheeks heat up. I smiled to myself. I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth and turned on the sink. It's been a week since I met Tord. Its so dumb. He's been on my mind lately and it's distracting me from my training. I slam my tooth brush on the bathroom counter and turn off the lights. I hop into bed and turn off my lamp. I laid face up, staring at the ceiling.

"I wonder if I will see him again..." I whispered. I switched to my side and started to doze off. Then I hear a soft thump.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, jolting up. It came from near my window. I turn on my lamp and remove the covers on top of me. I rub my eyes and walk towards the window.

"Tord!?!" I exclaimed. Tord grinned like an idiot. He was hanging onto a piece of rope.

"A little help here?" He asked. I immediately helped him into my room. He dusted his coat off. I noticed that it had fur on it.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, confused as hell. Tord was eyeing my clothing, which was a v shaped top and pajama pants. I snap my fingers at his face.

"My eyes are up here, idiot." He averted his attention back to me.

"Right. My dad sent me here to the Blue Army base to plant a bomb inside here." He explained. My eyes grew wide.

"What...?" I mumbled. He continued.

"Fuck our dads, let's run, Jaiden!" Tord smiled, grabbing my hands.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled.

"Look, a few days ago, I called up a close friend of mine from London. He said he'll pick us up on a helicopter near the airport." He explained.

"But the airport is in the city. We're hours away from the city!" I frowned.

"I know, but thats why I want you to pack as much food and drinks as possible. Find some warm clothes that will last you for a few days." I stared at Tord in disbelief.

"I don't know...." I hesitated.

"Jaiden, this is our chance to live a normal life! We won't have to live like this. Please. Besides, I already had Paul and Patryck fake my death." Tord mumbled the last part. I roll my eyes, tightening my grip on his hands.

"Fine." I gave in. Tord grinned and hugged me, picking me up and spinning us around.

"Okay! Lemme get ready." I smiled. Tord let go of me as I ran around my room, picking out my clothes and getting out a huge dufflebag. I closed the door behind me in the bathroom and took off my clothes, replacing them with a black oversized turtleneck, black leggings and a large black and red coat. I dig around in my bathroom drawers and put on a pair of fingerless gloves. I also find some earmuffs. I put them around my neck and exit the bathroom with a few essentials in my grip. I placed them in a plastic bag and stuffed them in the duffle bag. Tord helped pack by grabbing snacks and bottles of water.

"What are these?" He asked, holding a bag of chips.

"Ooh! Oishi! Definitely a keep." I said, snatching them from his hand.

We finally finished up packing. I put on my boats and walk towards the window Tord come out of, bag in hand.

"Just wait a second." Tord stopped me and digged around in his backpack. He pulled out a gallon of fake blood.

"How did you even carry that?" I asked. Tord just smiled.

"Well, we gotta fake your death somehow." He said. I nod and gesture him to the window.

"Maybe it can look like I fell out if the window. Or.....I was pushed!" I exclaimed. Tord shrugged and went along with it. He dumped some blood from where we were and led me to the rope.

"Be careful." He told me. Tord was the first to go down. I turned off all the lights in my room and grabbed my dufflebag and placed it around my shoulder. I follow Tord's lead, descending down on the rope. It took us a few minutes since my room was on the top floor. I hear from below me Tord land on the snow. I glance down and find I'm also very close. I was a foot away from the ground and decided to let go. The snow made a crunch noise when I hit it. Tord pulled out more blood and sprinkled it on the snow. I grab the rope and pulled it down. It came falling into a pile. I stuff it into my bag and watch Tord discard the blood in the dumpster nearby.

"Where are the guards?" I questioned.

"They're taken care of." Tord chuckled. Tord took my hand and we ran towards the forest. We didn't stop. We just kept going for what seemed like a long time. By that time, we were already surrounded by trees and the only sound being our footsteps.

We successfully ran away.