new blue leader

I lay my back against the wall, clenching onto Tord's lifeless body. I was a sobbing fest at that moment. Just kill me now. Why did this happen?

"Holy shit!! Jaiden!" I heard a familiar British accent. It was Edd.

"Tord?-" There was that small 'pew' again. Next to Edd was Tom, who's forehead had a tiny hole. He went out cold instantly.

"Tom!?" Matt exclaimed. Just as he said that, him and Edd were out. I couldn't believe how they just died like that.

"What a mess! This wouldn't have happened if you just stayed with me." It was my dad aka Blue Leader aka the bitch ass motherfucker. He smiled down at me.

"Cmon, let's hurry and get home before we create a bigger mess." Dad said, kicking aside Tord's body and dragging me away. I couldn't speak and I couldn't refuse. I was in shock. I watched my boyfriend die right before my eyes and I watched three of my only friends get shot in the fucking brain. My dad lead us to a huge black vehicle filled with guns, combat knives and any weapon imaginable (expect nukes, missiles and stuff). Before we could enter it, we heard someone coming up from behind us.

"You bastard! This wasn't part of the deal!" I turned to see a tall, kinda skinny man with hair that looked similar to Tord's while wearing a Red Army uniform but decked with medals and gold plates on his shoulders.

"You stated that you wanted your kid and I wanted mine. You never specified whether or not you wanted him dead or alive." My dad said, looking smug. Red Leader grabbed him by the collar.

"You won't get away with this." He snarled. Too bad my dad pointed a gun towards his chest and then a loud bang was heard. Red Leader fell to the ground instantly, already dead. Dad dusted off his coat and turned to me.

"Now, everything will be back to normal! Expect, taking over the world will be so much more simpler!" He laughed. I nod along to him. He started walking towards me but before he could get any further, I took a combat knife I secretly grabbed and slashed his neck with it. Dad fell to the ground but before he could get away, I stepped on his hand, crushing his bones and lowered my knife to his face and stabbed it around ten or twenty times. I ended his life with a few stabs into his heart. It killed him off immediately. I let out a sigh and smile to myself. He was annoying anyway.

"Sir-oh my god!!" I turned around to see the owner of the voice. It was a Blue Army soldier. She held her gun aimed at my head.

"Drop your knife and put your hands up!" She instructed. I just stared blankly at her. I look her up and down before speaking.

"Technically by the rules my father set, I'm the new Blue Leader." I grinned. She raised an eyebrow, but another soldier came by and backed me up.

"They're right....Jaiden is next in line to be Blue Leader. Since he's dead, that's means...." He paused. I stick my knife into my pocket.

"Surprise! I'm the new Blue Leader." I said. Personally, this isn't the route I hoped for, but maybe I can get something out if this.

The word got around quick, through technology and the remaining Blue Army met up at the park.

"Okay, so the number of casualties is 58, 37 injuries and 21 dead." I said, marking that down on a clipboard.

"Yes, that should be it-" One of the soldiers said but got interrupted by someone from a distance.

"We got another one, Blue!" In their arms was Tord. My mouth hung open for a second but I quickly responded.

"Get him to the medical ward, now!" I instructed. They followed my order instantly. I dust off my coat, still stained with blood and dismiss everyone, telling them to report back to base. I hope into an aircraft and immediately fall asleep.

"Um, Blue. We just arrived." I rub my eyes and make eye contact with the pilot.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I smiled.  I hop out of the aircraft and took off my stained coat. I held it out in front of me. Dammit, this might be permanent. Thanks, dad. My white turtleneck also had a small blood stain and it bugged me. I admired the same base I spent several years of my life living in. It didn't change that much. Upon entering, I immediately run to the front desk.

"What can I- Wait, Blue Leader?!" The reception said, stunned.

"Yeah, that's me. Anyways, what room was Tord (last name bc im not using real last names) admitted into?" I asked. She clicked some keys on her keyboard.

"Wing B, room 12." She answered. I thanked her and bolted straight there. It was in a different building so I had to run outside and enter a whole new building. It took me five minutes to finally find his room. I swung open the door to see Tord hooked up to medical equipment and in a hospital gown. My heart sank. I walk over to him, setting down my coat on a nearby chair. I take his hand and held it. It was cold. The only signs of movement I saw was his chest slowly rising up, then down. I lean close to his ear and rested my other hand on his head.

"Don't worry, mahal ko. Everything will go according to plan."