seeing them for the first time again

??? pov (tbh u should know who it is at this point)

So this whole time-

The door swung open. There, stood Jaiden. I knew it was Jaiden. They still kind of looked the same, just way longer hair and I think their skin looked darker. We locked eyes for the first time in three years. They looked out of breath. Wait, were they tearing up?

"Tord!" They sprinted towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"J-jesus Jaiden! When did you get so strong?" I breathed. They let go of me and cupped my face.

"I was so worried, mahal ko! You kept me waiting for three years. They said you were never going to wake up but here you are! You're alive!" They cried. I placed my hand on theirs.

"I know. I'm sorry I kept you waiting, my love. You still look breathtakingly beautiful as ever." I smiled. Jaiden blushed and tears streamed down their cheeks.

"I missed you so much, Tord. You don't understand. There were times I wanted to give up, but I didn't." They mumbled. I bring their face close to mine and our foreheads touch.

"Jeg elsker deg...." I whispered. Jaiden cried even more.

"So you've been busy the last three years, huh?" I commented.

"No shit." Jaiden replied. I laugh.

"Still haven't changed." Jaiden shrugs.

"Lots have changed. Also you need a haircut." They pointed out.

"I guess I do." I chuckled. Jaiden's attire was similar to when they were in the Blue Army back when we were young adults. My eyes landed on the red scrunchie.

"Why are you wearing a red scrunchie? Is it suppose to mean anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Reminds me of you." They answered. I smiled at that response.

"Don't look at me like that, you bastard." They glared at me. I just burst out laughing.

"Okay, Jaiden. Times up you still have a party to host and we also wanna see the man of the hour too." We turn to the door and Paul and Patryck walk out.

"No way. Paul and Pat work for you too?" I was flabbergasted.

"Oh yeah. Haha." Jaiden stood up.

"I'll see you after the party, Tord." Jaiden waved.

"Jaiden you still have that dinner with Mr. Romero afterwards." Pat reminds them.

"Who the fuck is Mr. Romero?" I asked. Jaiden ran out the door so I was left with Paul and Pat.

"He's this rich politician we work with. Anyway, good to have you back, bud." Paul patted my shoulder.

"Yeah. I hoped to see you guys again." I smiled.

"Back!" I jolted up immediately once I heard Jaiden's voice.

"God damn." I mumbled under my breath. Jaiden was wearing a tight black dress and one of those fluffy scarfs around their body.

"Anyways, Tord. This is Mr Romero. He wanted to meet you." Jaiden stepped to the side and there revealed a very tall, buff, bald, black male dressed in a fancy suit.

"Pleasure to meet you, Tord." He came up to me and took his hand out. I hesitantly took it.

"Yeah....you too." I responded.

"Don't worry, son. I have no intentions with Jaiden." He stated.

"Yeah, Tord. You have jealousy written all over you." Jaiden joked. My face flushed red and I just roll my eyes.

"I have to get going but it was nice catching up Jaiden. Also nice meeting you, Tord." Mr. Romero ran off and left me and Jaiden alone.

"How are you feeling? Physically." They asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Well my muscles feel sore, I mean I haven't moved in three years so y'know. I don't really care. I'm just happy I'm with you." I smiled. Jaiden rolled their eyes.

"My god....." They ruffled my hair.

"Mentally. How are you doing?" They asked.

"Um. I'm fine. That's really it. Trust me." I responded. I then turn to them.

"Are you okay?" I flipped the question around. Jaiden looked unprepared for that.

"Why wouldn't I be? Why because if you heard me in your coma then-"

"I didn't hear you, I just assumed seeing me get shot like that and killing your dad was traumatic for you." Jaiden didn't answer. I noticed them fidget with their nails before speaking up.

"Um. I really don't think my emotions matter. I am Blue Leader after all. I don't let my emotions get the best of me." They gave me a fake smile. I lowered my brows.

"Jesus, Jaiden. Think of yourself for once. You should talk to someone about this. Do you have PTSD or depression?" I questioned further.

"This isn't about me, Tord. Whatever. I'm fine, I guess. Sure, I cry myself to sleep and sure I turn to alcohol and stuff but that's fine! That's.....not fine." Jaiden trailed off. They bit their nail. I frowned.

"Look, let's make a deal. You get therapy and I will have the doctors check up on my physical status." I proposed. Jaiden slowly nodded.

"Yeah...I think I need a smoke." They mumbled.

"What?! You smoke now?" I screamed. Jaiden opened up the window.

"Blame Paul not me!" They defended. I watch as they blow the smoke out the window.

"Can I have one?" I asked. They giggled as they tossed me one. I awkwardly try to get out of my bed.

"Goofy ass." Jaiden grinned. I made it to their side and light the cigarette.

"I missed this." They laid their head on my shoulder.

"Me too."