new home

We stepped into Edd's helicopter. It was small but I didn't mind. Tord took a seat next to me in the back and leaned back into his chair. A few seconds later, the aircraft started to hover off the ground.

"So, Edd. When did you guys get a helicopter?" Tord asked. Edd awkwardly laughed.

"Oh.....yeah we may have stolen in.." He replied. Ain't no way. I cross my arms and stare out the window.

"So that dream, Jaiden?" Tord said out of the blue. I glance up at him.

"You're still on about that?" I raised an eyebrow. Tord nodded.

"Not right now." I simply answered. Tord didn't protest and just went on his phone for a bit.

"Jaiden, right? I'm curious to learn more about you." Edd striked up a conversation. I look away from the window and faced Edd, at least the back of his seat.

"Oh. Well, my dad is Blue Leader. I'm good with knives and guns. I'm also a really good swimmer." I said, counting off things I was good at.

"That's cool. Did Tord ever tell you about how me, him and two of our other friends joined the British Army?" Edd grinned. Tord was looking up.

"Oh, that? Yeah that was really fun." Tord mumbled. I nod along. I talked with Edd for a few more minutes until I pause for a moment. I glance and see Tord has fallen asleep.

"Oh, Tord fell asleep." I pointed out. Edd hums.

"No wonder why it's more quiet." Edd joked. I chuckle to myself, pulling out my phone.

The rest of the ride was me being on my phone. I noticed we finally landed once the engines died down. While unbuckling my seat belt, the doors open. Edd hopped out and made it to my side.

"Damn, he's knocked out all right." He mumbled. Indeed, Tord was passed out. I stood up and shook him awake.

"Wake up, bruh." I said. Tord's eyes slowly fluttered open. He looked what you would say, majestic unirontically. He rubbed his eyes as he spoke.

"Hi, Jaiden. Are we here?" He asked like a child. I give him a nod and drag him out of the aircraft. Edd has already grabbed our bags and led us to a yellow house with a red roof.

Huh, looks like the house in my dream.

"Welcome to your guys new home!" Edd smiled.

"Uhh....." I uttered. It looked exactly like the house in my dream.

"What's wrong? You don't like the house?" Edd asked, frowning.

"Oh! It's not that, it's just....something else." I lied. Tord raised an eyebrow at me. Edd just brushed us off and entered the house. I heard distant chatter from inside, which made me nervous. I felt a hand on my shoulder while I was deep in thought.

"Hey, you okay?" Tord asked, clearly worried.

"It's fine, let's just go inside. It's cold." I answered.

"It's not even that cold." Tord rolled his eyes. I glance inside the house and see Edd talking to two other people, one with black eyes and a blue hoodie and the other a ginger. They seem to be in an argument.

"Word of advice, don't talk to the jehovah witness." Tord whispered in my ear, pointing at the guy with the blue hoodie.

"Uh, okay?" I replied. He took my hand and led me inside. Once we entered, the others stopped talking. All three of them glanced up and down at me and Tord.

"You never said they were dating!?!" The blue hoodie guy exclaimed. Edd held his hands up in defense.

"They aren't! At least, I don't think so..." I let go of Tord's hand and started yelling.

"We're not dating, dawg!" The two guys looked at each other.

"Oh, okay." They both came to an agreement. I make a 'tsk' sound and push past them. Standing near the doorway was the ginger who was eyeing me. I awkwardly speed walk away from him. I glance back at him and see Tord grabbing him by the collar, probably threatening him I don't know. I sigh as I walk towards them.

"What's going on here?" I asked with annoyance. Tord's face turned red as he dropped the ginger on the floor.

"Ow!! My face!" He exclaimed. I mumble a 'bruh' and stare back at Tord.

"I saw him checking you out, I just had to ummm.....give him a little warning." Tord smirked.

"Why do you even care? We aren't even dating!" I yelled. Tord was speechless.

"For your information, I was 'checking them out, I was just admiring how beautiful they are!" The ginger stood up. I grin ear to ear from that response.

"Thank you!" I blushed. Tord crossed his arms, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, whatever, Matt. I'm taking Jaiden to my room." Tord scoffed. I trail behind Tord until we reach what I assume is his bedroom. He opened the door, holding it open for me to enter. I walk in and check out the red wallpaper and queen sized bed he got going on in the middle of the room.

"Not bad." I commented. Tord just smiled.

"So, where am I sleeping?" I questioned.

"I'm glad you asked!" I heard from behind us. Standing there was Edd.

"So, funny story guys...." Edd chuckled nervously. Tord furrowed his eyes.

"So?" Tord asked, waiting for an answer.

"I didn't set up another room for Jaiden so they're either sleeping on the couch or bunking with you." Edd explained pretty fast. Tord's jaw hit the floor.

"Hell na, bruh." I objected. Edd just shrugged.

"I'll let you two talk it out." He left. Once he was out of sight, Tord sharply turned his head to me.

"Okay, you can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch." He decided. I quickly decline.

"You've done so much for me, Tord. I'm not letting you sleep on the couch." I argued. Tord sighed but then after a second, let out a smirk.

"Then let's share~" He cooed. My mind went blank.

Maybe that's not such a bad idea.

"You know what? Sure, I'll take you up on that offer!"