im in love with u

jaidens pov

I've well adjusted to this new life. Edd is like a brother to me but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if we were actually related ( get it? bc edd is def a pinoy and jaiden is also a pinoy?!?!). Unlike what Tord said about Tom, he's so cool and he's got good taste in music. Matt is cool. Kinda annoying but he's cool. Now Tord.. Personally, when I'm around him, I feel off. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but whatever it is, I kinda like it. (Side note: its been 2 months lmao) And also, Edd added an attic to the house and thats where I sleep, much to Tord's dismay.

"Hey guys, I just added an attic to the house." Edd said so casually. All 3 of us raise an eyebrow.

"Dawg what?" I ask.

"Aren't you happy? You get to have your own room now!" Edd exclaimed. I thought for a moment and smiled.

"I can make do with that." I mumbled. Tord slammed his hands on the table.

"Edd?! Why didn't you tell any of us about this......arrangement?" Tord asked through a fake smile plastered on his face. I try not to laugh at him, so does Tom.

"Chill, Tord. Why are you getting so worked up? You get to have your own room now." Edd said. Tord rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

That shit still cracks me up. Okay now that I think about it, I think Tord likes-

"Hey, Jaiden!" Tord yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Let's hang out!" He replied.

"Okay! Why didn't you just come up here and tell me?!" I asked, still yelling.

"I don't know, just get ready. We leave in an hour!" He exclaimed. I stand up and scratch my head. I don't know what the fuck im about to wear. I dig through my closet and pull out my usual white crop top with baggy jeans.

I slap the outfit on and spend the next 30 minutes dolling myself up. Fake lashes, curling my medium length hair, lip gloss, pounds of makeup (but not heavy) and spraying perfume to top that all off. I messed with my bangs in the mirror.

'Why did I try so hard on this look? It's just a regular outing with the guy who saved you from possibly a god awful future.' I mumbled. I just shake those thoughts out of my head and exit the bathroom. I walk into the living room and find Edd and Tom chilling on the couch. Edd glances at me.

"Where you are heading off?" He asked, pointing out my appearance.

"I'm hanging out with Tord in a few." I answered. Tom snickered.

"More like a date." He mumbled. Edd grinned at that joke. I roll my eyes and sit in between them, crossing my arms like a pouting child. A few seconds have passed when Tord finally joined the three of us in the living room. He just wore a red hoodie, per usual. I didn't feel too embarrassed since I overdress 99% of the times I'm going out, but maybe curling my hair was a little much. Tord sat on the arm of the couch. He glanced at me and tilted his head in a way that was like 'let's go' or something. I nod and hop off the couch. I just wave at the guys and follow Tord out the door.

"I can't wait to see you with long hair." Tord said after closing the door behind us.

"Yeah, that's probably gonna take two years." I sighed. We both get into the car, Tord taking the drivers seat. I lay my head back on the seat and watch him start up the engine.