jaiden lore !! / backstory

kind of a request by my friend lmao

I've been dating Tord for I think a good two years. It was my twenty first birthday and it was midnight. Once the New Year's countdown has finished, Edd, Matt and Tom immediately went to sleep, leaving me with Tord. As a birthday gift, Tom got me a bottle of wine. Tord was reluctant about me drinking alcohol (btw Tord's 21 too but older then Jaiden) but earlier when he went to the bathroom, Tom and I drank some of the bottle. Tord was beyond pissed LMAOOOO. So presently, me and Tord are chilling in my room. I had the wine bottle on my desk and Tord was trying to get me to sleep.

"God, this is why I didn't let that jackass give you alcohol. You're gonna get a hangover and then your birthday is ruined." Tord ranted. I grumbled some weird shit and held his hand close to my cheek.

"Hey, did I ever tell you my backstory?" I asked out of the blue. Tord shot me a weird look.

"Backstory? What is this, a fanfiction?" He replied. He paused but then met my gaze.

"Please tell me." He beamed. I gesture him to sit next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder as I start to babble about my past.

"So supposedly, my dad died when I was ten, so my mom and I moved back to the Philippines. And no, I'm not fluent in tagalog. When I was 16, I got a call and low and behold, it's my shitty ass dad."

"Jaiden, it's me. Don't tell your mom about me. I'll cut to the chase, I sent a private jet to a nearby airport to where you are. You are to a board that plane without further questions and it will take you to see me."

"What? But, how-"

"I'll answer questions later. See you soon."

"Wait, so he faked his death basically?" Tord asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, and then I met up with him in Oslo and there, he made me into a Blue Army Soldier. All without telling my mom." I mumble.

"The only reason for making me go through that is probably because he wanted me to be his replacement when he dies or something." I theorized. I tap my finger on my knee and thought.

"If we want to go way, way back, my dad used to be in the U.S military and our family always moved back and forth between states. It was like that until we got a phone call that dad is 'dead while he was deployed." I finished. Tord nodded along.

"That's depressing." He commented. I yawn and sink into the bed sheets.

"My head hurts." I complained. Tord stroked my forehead.

"Just got to sleep."