planning

"Wait, so you're telling me....he's in a coma and the probability of him waking up is UNLIKELY?!?!" I screamed. The head doctor looked shaken.

"I afraid so..But, give it a few years-"

"A few years!?!?" I exclaimed. I covered my mouth with my hands to refrain from interrupting.

"I'm sorry, please continue." I said, my hands still covering my mouth.

"That bullet wound was very fatal. It's a miracle he's even alive. Maybe with better technology, there's a chance we can shorten the amount of time he will be out." The doctor explained. I slowly nod, taking in everything.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I gave him a warm smile and exited the room. My head was spinning in circles and I wanted to pass out. Today was traumatizing for me and maybe I couldn't handle the pressure of being blue leader.

"Jaiden!" I turned to see a middle aged man with thick eyebrows and a cigarette hanging from his mouth. He wore a red army uniform.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"Tord may have mentioned me before but I'm Paul." He introduced himself.

"Oh yeah. You helped him fake his death or something." Paul nodded and glanced over at the room Tord was in.

"Really a shame....." He mumbled.

"Truly traumatizing." I whispered quiet enough for him to not hear.

"So, you got any plans for the future of the Blue Army?" Paul asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know right now." I answered honestly.

"Well, hey. My buddy Patryck and I can help you anytime." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I smiled. Paul gave me a warm smile then gazed down at my turtleneck that was all covered in blood.

"You definitely need to change your clothes." He pointed out.

No shit, Sherlock

"Jaiden, this is Patryck aka Pat. Pat, this is Jaiden, the new Blue Leader." Pat took out his hand and I shaked it.

"Nice to meet you." Pat said with a straight face. I just nodded and I sit on top of the desk.

"Oh, the memories." I said, admiring the room. Still had the blue wallpaper and dim ass lights. My eyes land upon a glass cabinet with awards and metals inside. A picture of me and my parents made my eyes soften. I get up from the table and walk over to the cabinet.

"Damn." I mumbled, holding on a small lock that kept the doors closed.

"Here. Try this." Pat handed me a Bobbie pin and I shrugged. Suprisingly, the lock pops off.

"Huh. Who would've known?" Paul said behind us. I open the doors and take the picture. It was a picture of me as a baby and my parents.

"Is that baby Jaiden?" Paul cooed.

"Shut the fuck up." I said with a hint of laughter. I thought for a moment.

"What if......I combined the armies again and maybe instead of trying to take over the world, we terrorize corrupt businesses or like reek havoc on shitty parts of the UK?" I recommend. Paul and Pat shrug.

"Not bad. Let's try it out."

"What about him? Timothy Hills? Infamous politician. People are wishing on his downfall." Pat said, holding up his file. I take it and read it through.

"So for this test run, you want me to assassinate this guy?" I asked. Both of them nodded.

"He's attending a party tonight. Pat and I can cause a diversion and during that time, you can kill and boom. Done." Paul explained. I nod.

"Why not?"