𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: "𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

Ten Fourty/AM.
"WAIT! Boy if you kill me you'll be just like him! A cold blooded killa and you know yo daddy rotting in hell as we speak"

"Well when you see him down there? Send him my condolences muthafucka"

"Mr.Williams! Mr.Williams!" Jahsir's teacher repeated as she was trying to get his attention by yelling his name multiple times "Oh my bad, i just uh zoned out" Jahsir said as he looked up seeing he was still in class.

School had just started a couple of weeks ago for jahsir and ever since that night he killed boogie he had been having flashbacks in class about the situation over and over again, just like the book said.

"After yo first kill first you have nightmare's then the flashbacks come"

And that's exactly what had been happening to jahsir which scared the shit out of him "Now as i was saying, Mr.Williams what happened to the girl in the story?" The teacher asked him again.

"She-" Before jahsir could even get his words out his mouth some random girl that sit in the back of class always popping pink bubble gum answered for him.

"She left the city to move with her mammy" The girl said as she winked at jahsir as jahsir turned his back at her "Um you can say thank you, with yo fine ass"

The girl replied as jahsir shook his head "I ain't ask for yo help shawty, so next time don't give it" Jahsir replied "Ok then mr.rudeness you the one sitting there looking stuck" The girl replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Just like you sitting there yappin bout some shit that i could give a fuck about" Jahsir snapped back "Ill get my brother on you bitch!" The girl yelled "Get em" Jahsir said as he shrugged his shoulders carelessly "Enough both of you!" The teacher yelled.

"Can i step out right quick?" Jahsir asked as the teacher nodded her head "Yeah you better step out bitch" The girl said as soon as he walked out of the classroom "You pussy for not saying that while the nigga was in here" A boy spoke up.

"Whatever jaron" The girl said back as she started scrolling on her phone "Anyways class turn to page 305 and put the phones down before they get sent to the office!" The teacher yelled as the students rolled their eyes.

As jahsir left the classroom he started walking down the hall trying to make it to the bathroom as all of a sudden he bumped into one of his old hoes named kiyah as he tried to walk past her.

"Damn so you just gone walk past me like that? what's yo issue with me jah" Kiyah said as she lifted her eyebrow seeing her two friends come beside her.

"Been done with yo ass kiyah stop acting like this shit ain't new" Jahsir replied as he looked her up and down "Don't be rude lil nigga"

"You think just because you on the basketball team and you one of the best players that means you the shit, well it don't" One of her friends said as she put her fingers in his face.