𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼: "𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚊'𝚜"

Location: Southern, California.
11:00/PM.
Omniscient.
📖

Later on the next night

"Jah put this on and clean ya self up nice" Jurmaine said as he came in jahsir's room as he throwed a bagged up tuxedo at him "What's this for?" Jahsir asked as he stood up "What you mean? Didn't rique tell you?" Jurmaine asked "Tell me what?" Jahsir asked as jurmaine sighed "We got to go to the voe to meet up with some gang leaders aight? we're just going to play some dice, talk about some drops, and stay calm and everything will be fine" Jurmaine said "The fuck is the voe?" Jahsir asked as jurmaine laughed "Where all the drug lords, hustlers, and strippers go to make extra bread and exchange bizzness" Jurmaine said.

"I keep forgetting that you've been doing this gang shit for a while now, im still trying to get used to it i guess" Jahsir said as he shook his head "Look i got yo back aight? you ain't got nothing to worry about as long as you're with me and even when you aren't? nigga you got everything you need and if you need to kill a nigga or two then do what you gotta do, my boys will cover it up and clear shit out" Jurmaine said "Jurmaine i thought we settled that i wasn't going to be killing anyone? and i thought you said you weren't going to make me kill anyone?" Jahsir asked.

"That's what i said but that doesn't mean you won't have to. Jahsir you have to understand that you never know what's going to happen and where it's going to take place so just stay ready is all that i'm asking from you" Jurmaine said as jahsir nodded while jurmaine walked out of the room as jahsir walked up to a mirror and stared at his reflection "Who would've thought this would be the end of my journey, joining a gang? really jahsir?" Jahsir said to himself as he sighed "Joining a gang? Really jahsir? Cheers to that because i don't understand why the fuck you're doing this either" A voice said as jahsir turned around.

"What the hell?!" Jahsir said as he backed against the wall as he seen his self conscious standing right in front of him "Long time no see jahsir well i mean ive been with you this whole time but i haven't seen you physically in a while and you look..different" His self conscious said as jahsir stared at him "Nice tattoo you got and you know it's not that nice to stare right? It's kind of impolite if you ask me" His self conscious said as he sat down on the bed "Why are you here?" Jahsir asked as he finally spoke "What do you mean why? I thought we had this discussion before jahsir" His self conscious said.

"Yeah like when? A year ago? Refresh my memory" Jahsir said as sucked his teeth "Well look who's finally dropped their balls, i see you're more confident and outspoken with yourself now..it's about time" His self conscious said as he laughed "You're acting like you ain't already know that, being that you're literally me and all" Jahsir said as he took his tux out of the plastic bag "Of course i knew and i also know that you fought keevon, beat him pretty bad..does jurmaine know?" His self conscious asked "Why you asking me questions you already know the answer to?" Jahsir asked.