𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐"

Location: Southern, California.
The Finale.
Omniscient.
📖

"Who shot ya?"Excuse spelling mistakes

"Who shot ya?"
Excuse spelling mistakes.

That same night..
As jahsir drove down the streets of southern california his hand's trembled on the wheel as his phone laid flat on the passenger side seat as he counted in his head to himself "1..2..3.." Jahsir counted to himself as he tried to remain calm but his nerves were working him up, plus he was only three minutes away from the destination which was pleasing but also nerve racking since he didn't know who he was going to see or what he was going to find out so all he could do in that moment was pray to the almighty god that sat high above him.

But jahsir knew that even god couldn't get him out of this mess because this was his doing and he had to face whatever it was no matter at what cost he may have to pay in the end because after it's all said and done that's what it came down to and jahsir had no choice but to except it "Your destination is on the right" The GPS said as jahsir made a right turn and parked his car as he noticed he was outside of an house but this is where his GPS led him to so he knew it was the right spot. Jahsir didn't know what to do nor what to think but he knew he needed to get out of his car and get this shit over with.

As jahsir took his gun out of the car department, he slowly got out of his car and walked up the concrete steps as he noticed there was an all silver Altima in the drive way so jahsir figured that someone still had to be here. As jahsir got ready to knock on the door, the door had slowly creaked open as jahsir walked inside as he saw someone standing in the kitchen with a black brief case laying flat on the table as jahsir's eyes widened "Meelo?!" Jahsir questioned as he shut the door behind him and walked into the kitchen as meelo sighed "Look im going to make this as quick as possible" Meelo said.

"Why am i here? and how did you get my number? after all of this time you finally want to speak to me face to face? this shit is comedy" Jahsir said as he laughed "This is serious jahsir so cut the games out, i know i've did some fucked up shit but my guilt for this secret i've been keeping for the passed year? has been eating me alive and i can't keep it in me anymore" Meelo said "What secret? you must've fucked me over again for something" Jahsir said "Nah but somebody else did, what's the one thing you've been wanting to figure out jahsir?" Meelo asked as jahsir cleared his throat.

"I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that if you brought me here, meelo" Jahsir said "Indeed i do but i need to hear it out of your own mouth before i proceed because if you're not ready for this? then you can spend the rest of your life wondering the same question forever and we both know that you don't want that, jahsir" Meelo said "I want to know who shot me..that's all" Jahsir confessed as meelo fixed his posture "Look jahsir i know it may be hard to believe because of everything that's happened but that day that you got shot? I was there because i was at the game and when i seen you on the floor with blood oozing out from your body?"