𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶: "𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜"

One year later..
I can't tell you who I am or what I'm about to do because i know you would hate me for it, i know you would hate me for knowing who i am and knowing that i could cause this much pain and damage that I've been causing to you and the rest of my loved ones, so just know that what I'm about to do? Will be for the Inśane sake of me and my glory.

Present time..

"𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚢"

The block been quiet but the streets been whistling, kids calling out to they mommas hoping they can hear them whimpering, i yell at the top of my lungs as my heart beats with the beat of my tone

The block been quiet but the streets been whistling, kids calling out to they mommas hoping they can hear them whimpering, i yell at the top of my lungs as my heart beats with the beat of my tone..lord knows i don't want to be left alone, I know you probably don't understand what im feeling cause this cursive is chillin, but who knew thugs could feel pain too? I guess it's all just a bunch of of fake riddance.

"Reedy..Reedy!" Rique yelled as he punched mason in the shoulder twice, finally catching his attention "What nigga damn, can't you see im occupied?" Mason said as he sat his pen down while slamming his notebook shut
"Wassup with you and this writing shit lately? we got bizzness to handle" Rique said in a thick chicago accent as mason stood up "It ain't none of ya concern rique, worry about playing good doggy to boss" Mason said as he tucked his gun in his pants.

"Yeah aight Mr.Romeo and Juliet writer, ill mind my business but you just make sure you get this drop right or it's gone be some problems" Rique said as him and mason both stepped outside "Problems? Ion do good with problems so that's unlikely to happen, just stay on my good side rique" Mason said as he lit a blunt while blowing the smoke into the air "You heard what i said G, don't test my gangsta" Rique replied as he brushed passed mason.

Mason and Rique are in the same gang meaning they have the same boss, ever since they've met each other they've always bumped heads and disagreed on certain things but no matter what? nobody could fuck with them the way they fucked with each other, so it's best to say..don't get on neither of their bad sides especially mason's because yes rique may have a temper but mason? that's a whole different playbook with a different outcome.

Mason could tell rique was in one of his little moods so he just brushed it off and got inside of his car while getting ready for the drop and plus reedy ain't have time to deal with rique's petty foolishness that happens almost on a daily "Who the hell-" Mason said as he was driving seeing their was a silver honda following him as he hit the brakes on purpose causing them to swerve around "Drive faster will ya!" An old man yelled from the car as reedy rolled his eyes.

Eventually five minutes later reedy arrived at the drop zone as he waited for the man to bring his drop as he seen someone pulling up in a car as reedy stepped out with his ski mask on "Whea it's at?" Mason asked in his chicago accent as he waited for the man to hand him the drop as the man handed a black duffel bag filled with money, drugs, ect "You cut it a lil short?" Mason asked "I'm s-sorry they cut me short with the stuff this week, i promise ill have the correct amount next time!" The man stuttered.