𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: "𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗"

𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜.

Later that same day..
"Didn't wear a bulletproof so i got shot and you can see the proof, blind eyes could look at me and see the truth wonder if stevie do?"

As keevon, montez, and peircy sat in their trap house blasting Mr.Carter by lil wayne they also smoked weed and drunk certain things till they couldn't feel their body anymore, they loved the numb feeling they thought the rush was amazing.

"So wassup with this ball playa, what's the deal wit em that y'all niggas keep stressin bout? the dude looks harmless" Montez asked as he took a puff of the blunt before passing it to peircy as they all looked at each other.

"Looks can be deceiving tez me and you both know that so go ahead von, tell 'em what the dumbass "ball playa" did" Peircy said in a sarcastic tone as he took a puff of the blunt as he sat it back down in the ashtray waiting for keevon to tell montez what happened.

"Moral of the story the nigga killed boogie, so now we gone make that bitch ass nigga pay" Keevon said carelessly "You telling me that goodie two shoes ass nigga killed boogie? ain't no way that boy record clean as hell" Montez said as he laughed.

"Cause that's what he want y'all to think, that nigga got dirt on his shoulders and he keep trying to act like the good boy but that nigga reputation unfolding badly, and i heard the business got out" Keevon said "Hollon did you snitched?" Peircy asked.

"Hell nah ion know who it was that aired that shit out , but all i know is niggas been saying jahsir killed somebody and it's obviously boogie they talking about" Keevon replied.

"You can't just assume this shit, who told you this anyway?" Montez asked "Terell and he even got proof, he told me he seen the lil nigga walking out of boogie house" Keevon said.

"Terell?! I know you ain't talking bout that old ass nigga, that bitch can't be trusted at all" Peircy said as montez agreed "Well we'll discuss that when he get here, he should be here soon so we can get down to business" Keevon said "And what about ole dude meelo? was that jahsir homeboy?" Peircy asked.

"Keyword was, as soon as he found out that boogie was dead and that his own friend killed him? he came to me and said he wanted to make him pay like no other, so that's what we gone do"

Keevon replied as he heard a knock at the door as keevon got up and opened it seeing it was terell "Took yo ass long enough" Keevon replied as he shut the door letting terell walk inside

"How the fuck do he even know boogie?" Montez asked as terell came in the room and sat down with them "He told me a while back when he was down boogie helped him get back on his feet and shit"