𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻: "𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢"

Location: Southern, California.
Two weeks later.
Omniscient.
📖

Omniscient

Omniscient.
"Jah my hands are sweaty, why are my hands so sweaty?" Kanen asked as they heard of all of the loud voices that were coming from outside of the boy's dressing room "Because it's your wedding day and that's normal kanen, but you need to relax a lil" Jahsir said as kanen fixed his suit in the glistening glass mirror "Relax?! I can't relax, i need to see rose" Kanen said as he headed towards the door before jahsir stepped in front of it "You know it's kind of tradition that you don't see your wife on the day of the wedding because it's bad luck right?" Jahsir said as kanen sighed.

"But i ain't seen her all day, i didn't know it was tradition that you couldn't see your wife all day on your wedding" Kanen said as he plopped down in a seat "Yes unc, that's tradition and even i knew that" Jahsir said as he sat down beside him "How long do i have to wait in here?" Kanen said "Until it's time for you to come out, all of your best men including me are going to be right here beside you so relax" Jahsir assured as he tapped his foot "I know man, i know but im just nervous that's all" Kanen said as he rubbed the back of his head "I know what will make you less nervous, or should i say who" Jahsir said as he walked towards the door.

"Huh?" Kanen questioned as jahsir whispered something to someone who was standing outside of the door as kanen lifted his eyebrow in confusion before he saw who it was as his heart became warm "Who- momma?!" Kanen said as his mother walked inside of the dressing room as jahsir smiled "Now im pretty sure you already knew she was coming but you need to talk to her so she can calm you down aight? ill beside outside with everyone else" Jahsir said as he walked out of the room, leaving only kanen and his mother as kanen gave her a big bear hug.

"I've missed you" Kanen mumbled as he had his head stuffed in her shoulder "I've missed you too son, im so happy for you..look at my boy getting married" Rochelle said as she touched his cheeks "Yeah ma look at me, i thought i would never see the day" Kanen said as he laughed "Well low and behold look at you now, seeing the day that you thought you would never see" Rochelle said as kanen smiled "I know and it's crazy, i just wish pac was here to see it all" Kanen said as he sighed "He's here in spirit son and you should know that he's very proud of you and all of of your accomplishments" Rochelle assured.

"I hope so..everything i do is for him, i live on in his name" Kanen said "Boy listen here! i know you remember what he told you on those high school steps that day because you always vowed to never forget it! you vowed to paco to never forget so repeat what he said and really listen to those words once you say it" Rochelle said as she eyed him and watched him closely.

"You know i got yo back even from the grave kanen that's just how strong our bond is and always will be"
"You'll be the proof to the world that you can make it out of the hood and do something wit yaself"

Kanen repeated as paco's words came to his mind without a doubt as rochelle rubbed his shoulder "And you need to always remember that because if you can't believe that he's here with you then how will he be? he needs your trust and faith and i know that you have it son" Rochelle said as kanen felt himself getting teary eyed as rochelle wiped his tears "Don't cry baby because i know it still hurts because we all loved him dearly but it's your wedding day and the last thing paco would want you to do is cry over him on a day like this" Rochelle said.