𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺: "𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎"

Location: Southern, California.
3:00/PM.
Omniscient.
📖

"It's very nice to see you again Mr

"It's very nice to see you again Mr.Williams!" The doctor said as jahsir followed behind him to the x ray room "Likewise doc" Jahsir replied as they entered the room "Are you ready to get these results in after all of these months?" The doctor asked as jahsir sighed and laid down on the bed "Yeah im just nervous because i don't want to get my hopes up, you know?" Jahsir said "I understand completely but let's hope for the best hm? just keep your body straight for me and stay relaxed" The doctor said as the x ray machine took pictures of jahsir's body and examined it from head to toe.

"So what's about to happen is that once the machine is done examining your body. Your bones will pop up on this screen and it can show us your results or any fractured bones that you may have and the machine will also print it out on paper for you to take with you and it should only take about ten minutes" The doctor said as he pointed to the screen, jahsir's palms became sweaty as he awaited for the results because he knew if they were to come back negative that would mean he couldn't play college basketball and that was always his dream from a little kid to now.

I know you're probably wondering "How can he play basketball but he missed school and went into a coma for eight months?" Well let's just some college coaches thought and knew that Jahsir was a special one and he was worth the wait because of his stats on the score board every basketball season and they also had hope because they knew that jahsir was a fighter and companionate about basketball from where jahsir wrote the essay for the colleges he applied to. So once jahsir woke up he noticed that he had got accepted into five of his all time favorite colleges and it was a miracle.

Plus he also went to school and got his grades back on track and luckily he had decent teachers that were willing to double back on some of the work and help him which kept his gpa high and kept his college offers still open but he could only go to any of those colleges on one condition..he had to have a note from his doctor that he would be allowed to play and that his body was fully recovered, which leads us up to now while jahsir lays in the hospital bed waiting on his x ray results that could either change his life for the good? or for the worse and it's all up to his body to decide.

"Alright! Time is up!" The doctor said as jahsir raised up from the bed and sat nice and tall as he watched his body pop up on the screen while his heart raced with nervousness "Alright now let's see what we have here.." The doctor said as he turned the screen towards himself and read over each body part and bone that appeared on the screen as jahsir fidgeted with his fingers and tapped his foot on the floor nervously as the doctor's eyes widened "What?! Why are you looking like that?!" Jahsir asked as he panicked by the man's facial expression as that soon turned into a smile.

"It's a miracle! Your body it's- it's perfectly healed Mr.Williams!" The doctor said as he quickly turned the screen back around and showed jahsir his body as jahsir smiled from ear to ear seeing that his body was completely healed and healthy "Is this foreal right?! dawg please tell me this is foreal right now!" Jahsir said excitingly as he shedded a salty tear from beneath his eye "This is real Mr.Williams and i am telling you now that you will be able to play college basketball, congratulations" The doctor said as jahsir sat his hands together in his lap and smiled "Thank you god" Jahsir said to himself as he wiped his eyes.