𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: "𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 '𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

8:45/AM.
As jahsir was laying down sleeping in the spare bedroom kanen had for him he woke up by hearing his loud ringer go off on his phone as he seen it was vadah calling him, he was surprised to see her calling him this early.

"Wassup, you straight?" Jahsir asked as he raised up from the bed slowly "Hey and yeah im okay, i was calling to see if you were alright from yesterday" Vadah replied "Whattt vadah calling to check on lil ole me? im so shocked" Jahsir said in a sarcastic tone as vadah laughed.

"Boy please, but foreal you ok? that shit was crazy that had happened" Vadah asked as jahsir sighed "Fasho im ight, that nigga keevon always trying to pick a fight with me so you know how that go" Jahsir replied back "I see that, y'all ever had passed beef or sum?" Vadah asked.

"Nah he just never liked me since like freshman year, but i could careless cause it's always gone be that one muthafucka that don't like you so it is what it is" Jahsir said "You right but it's crazy cause everybody seems to like you, the girls always talking bout yo ass" Vadah said as jahsir laughed.

"Shit you'd be surprised cause it's always some fake love around somewhere, they see you shining at the top and try to make you go dull..but you can't let em do that, cause then that would be you letting them win the game" Jahsir said as he looked at one of his basketball metals in his phone gallery.

"Look at you speaking all inspirational and stuff, i like it" Vadah said as jahsir smiled "I been inspirational, you just gotta get to know me and you'll see that more" Jahsir replied "I'll be the debate of that, but anyways i was calling to see if you were still holding your word" Vadah asked.

"Im already knowing what you finna say, so vadah malady would you like to practice basketball with me on this fine bright sunny day?" Jahsir asked in a british accent as vadah laughed "Of course i would love too kind sir i'd thought you never ask" Vadah replied back in a british accent.

"Ight ill pick you up around 2" Jahsir said "I can get there myself ion need you to do that, cause ion got time for the drama" Vadah replied "Drama? what drama you speaking on?" Jahsir asked curiously "People talk jahsir remember i told you that, and i really just don't want my name in any of it" Vadah said.

"I understand, ain't no telling what you be hearing so i wouldn't put myself in that position either but you said you hear bad things, what you done heard?" Jahsir asked "Ion even really wanna repeat it cause it's honestly inśane to just assum that about somebody" Vadah said as jahsir shook his head.

"Vadah what did you hear dawg? cause now you got me curious as hell" Jahsir said as he tried to think of what she could've heard "Why do you care? what happened to not caring about what people think?" Vadah said "Shawty if it's something serious that you hearing? i need to fucking know real shit" Jahsir replied.