𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸: "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝"

Location: Southern, California.
6:00/PM.
Omniscient.
📖

That same day

That same day..
"You deadass want to marry her?" Jahsir asked as he sat down on the sofa in shock "Hell yeah, i love that woman so much jahsir and im ready to take it to the next step" Kanen replied as jahsir smiled "Man i thought i would never see the day..kanen? getting married? You really have changed for the better" Jahsir said as the both laughed "Yeah i just hope she wants to do the same, what if she ain't ready jah? that would hurt but i mean there's nothing i would be able to do about it" Kanen said as he sighed "I doubt she'll say no unc, don't worry" Jahsir assured.

"What i told you about calling me unc? Ever since you was thirteen you started calling me that shit, got me feeling old as hell" Kanen laughed "Cause you are old as hell, i still love you though" Jahsir joked "Man whatever how you and vadah doing though? y'all asses been ducked off for the last three months" Kanen asked "Shit we've been happy as hell and everything is great but vadah been throwing up a lot lately soo..i bought her a pregnancy test" Jahsir said "Oh shit..oh shit?! Jahsir you gone be a dad?!" Kanen asked.

"I don't know because she hasn't took the test yet, she's going to call me once she takes it so i can go home and see" Jahsir said "Well shit how you feeling right now? Dawg i remember changing your diapers and now you might be changing diapers, this shit is crazy how time moves so fast" Kanen said as he shook his head in disbelief "I know it's crazy right i can't believe this shit either, and honestly im nervous as hell" Jahsir said as he rubbed his hands together "Well either way you would be a great father jahsir, know that" Kanen assured.

"Thanks kanen i really appreciate that cause just thinking about it makes me wonder what it would be like to have a kid" Jahsir said "I just wish pac was here to see all of this, he would be so proud of you" Kanen said as he showed a sad smile "He is proud of me, he's proud of us. He told me" Jahsir said as kanen looked at him "Huh?" Kanen questioned as jahsir cleared his throat awkwardly "I mean uh- i bet he's proud of us, trust me" Jahsir said as kanen smiled "Yeah man, i hope" Kanen said as he looked down at his phone and checked the time.

"Oh shit! I gotta go get ready!" Kanen said as he jumped up "What?! You got something scheduled?" Jahsir asked as he jumped as well "Duh nigga im asking her to be my wife and im taking us to the boat house, and i got a whole thing planned out there" Kanen said as he ran into his room "Well what time you gotta be there?!" Jahsir yelled "7:30!" Kanen replied back "Nigga it's 6:00 you trying to be late on this kind of day?! Kanen if you mess this up dad will strike both of our asses down with lighting if this doesn't go right" Jahsir said as he laughed.

"I know! wait until i finish getting ready before you leave so you can give me an opinion on how i look aight?!" Kanen yelled as jahsir heard something drop "Aight i gotchu and don't trip over nothing! You don't need to be picking up ya ole lady and you on crutches" Jahsir said as he laughed while sitting back on the sofa as kanen hurried and got in the shower.