𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: "𝙶𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

That same night..
"What the hell is going on here? y'all know each other or something?" Rita asked as she glanced at vadah "We go to school together and we're-" Before vadah tried to get her words out jahsir interrupted her "Nothing, we're nothing" Jahsir said dryly as vadah turned towards jahsir.

"Come on nie rita let's gone and let these lil kids get whatever they need to get off their chest for a bit, i need to talk to you about something serious anyways" Nyjir said as rita got up and followed nyjir into the next room as the door shut "Jahsir im sorry, just let me explain everything" Vadah said as she sat down.

"What is there to explain shawty? You ghosted me and that's that, ion wanna hear yo bullshit ass apology when i got enough bullshit in my life already!" Jahsir said sternly as he stood up "I don't care about what the fuck you don't want to hear cause ima tell you anyways"

"So after you hear my piece? then you can go ahead and judge me" Vadah said as she stood up also "You probably been fucking with keevon and nem this whole time, if you have i wouldn't even be surprised" Jahsir said as he laughed and shook his head "You really think out of all people i would mess with keevon arrogant ass?"

"Be fucking foreal jahsir im not even that type, but maybe if you would stop interrupting me and let me explain myself
you wouldn't be saying all of this shit" Vadah said as jahsir sighed "I've been busy lately cause ive been staying with my aunt rita and helping her out with some things, and the places that i was at had no service"

"I tried texting you plenty of times but my messages never went through, im sorry that you felt like i was ghosting you cause that was never my intention jahsir" Vadah said as she pulled out her phone and showed the messages she tried to send to jahsir "Coo" Jahsir said dryly as he sat back down on the couch.

"Coo? that's it? that's all you got to say?" Vadah said as she looked at him "The fuck you want me to do? read the declaration of independence to yo ass? just get the fuck outta my face and leave" Jahsir said as he grabbed a blunt from off the table and lit it with a lighter as he took a puff "I thought you ain't smoke?" Vadah asked.

"Yeah well you thought i ain't do a lot of things but i did it anyway, so just leave and give up on me" Jahsir said as vadah shook her head and sat down beside him, jahsir tried to push her away so bad but for some reason vadah just wouldn't give up on him "Nah, i know them other folks gave up on you and stuff but me? i refuse to"

"You have so much potential but you're refusing to see it because of the bullshit your surrounded by and jahsir i know your life has been terrible lately and you want to give up so badly, but i promise you ive never met anyone stronger than you because most people would've been hit the sky but you?"

"You didn't because you can make it through the storm and still blossom either way and that's exactly what makes you strong, why you think keevon and whoever else out here targeting you? because they want your spot and can't have it and you won't let them even get the chance to take it which is one of the things i admire about you so much"