𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

8:00/PM.
It was the finally the next day and their was a party happening tonight and of course jahsir got invited and so did jurmaine so he's coming to pick jahsir up so they can go together.

"Where you going punk?" Terell asked as he walked out of serenity's bedroom with a cigarette in the corner of his mouth as jahsir ignored him and kept walking before terell grabbed him by the back of his shirt "Man what the-" Jahsir said as terell had him held by his shirt.

"Answer me lil nigga!" Terell yelled as jahsir punched him in the face "Who the fuck you think you is putting yo hands me?! You done lost yo mind up in this bitch!" Jahsir yelled as terell punched jahsir back in the face, knocking him down to the ground.

As serenity and malaya heard all of the noise they came running out of their bedrooms to see jahsir on top of terell punching him multiple times as you could see the blood dripping from terell's nose and his mouth.

"What the fuck! Oh my lord get off of my baby!" Serenity yelled as she pushed jahsir back and helped terell get up as malaya looked at jahsir with anger in her eyes "Jahsir why are you hitting my dad?! What the fuck is wrong with you nigga!" Malaya yelled.

"You fucking monster! You out here putting yo dirty hands on my baby while he ain't been nothing but good to yo bad ass i can't even believe you right now!"

Serenity yelled as malaya had tears rolling down her face "Dawg the man put his hands on me! That nigga don't know me to be putting his hands on me like im his child momma!"

"And then this nigga ain't never been good to me since he stepped foot up in this house, this nigga hates my fucking guts and ion understand how"

"Y'all don't see that and malaya ion see why you crying when you said that shit about my dad in the fucking car yesterday" Jahsir snapped.

"How dare you compare that situation to this?! You were literally just beating up my dad jahsir! and ion regret a damn thing i said about paco cause guess what jahsir?"

"It's time for you to let go of him and let him rest! and you are a disappointment and i mean that with all of my heart" Malaya snapped back as terell's eyes widened by hearing paco's name.

"You're the son of that fucking evil bastard?!no wonder why i can't stand yo dumbass" Terell yelled as serenity rubbed his back

"Jahsir this is not how i raised you..I didn't raise my son to be a fucking disgrace!" Serenity yelled as those words stuck to jahsir's soul like glue.

"Youn even know what the fuck happened and you on his side?! How you gone choose a random nigga side over yo own son momma? how that shit work?!"

"I swear to god y'all treat me so differently now that he up in here" Jahsir said as she shook his head "Just cause yo dumbass in the hot seat don't give you the right to blame us!"