𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: "𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

"Every time i feel good i think it'll last forever, but it doesn't" -euphoria

"Who's team?!" The coach yelled as they all stood in the middle of the court hearing the crowd cheer them on as all of the boys seen signs with their team on them "Warriors!" They all replied as they did a huddle before spacing out into the court as they got in their position's.

Five minutes earlier..
"You ight jah?" One of his teammates asked as jahsir threw water on his face as he then looked at his reflection in the mirror "Yeah im good" Jahsir said as he stared at the number on his jersey as he took a deep breath while turning around "You ready for this? you know we gone beat they ass on the court right?" His teammate said as he patted jahsir's back.

"I hope, i just don't wanna fuck up and drop the ball or something" Jahsir said as he glared at him with a weak laugh "Nigga you never drop the ball so why would you now? and even if you do don't worry cause i got ya back ight? just keep it balanced and stay focused" His teammate said as jahsir nodded his head as they went to join the other players and the coach.

"Ight boys y'all ready to go be some muthafucking beast out here?!" The coach yelled as they all replied back with yes "Ight then let's go!" The coach yelled as jahsir took a deep breath as the team ran through the doors seeing the cheerleaders and people in the bleachers cheer them on as jahsir smiled "GO WARRIORS!" The cheerleaders yelled as they danced while doing their cheer for the team.

As jahsir looked up in the stands he seen kanen yelling and cheering him on as jahsir smiled he could see kanen mouthing something to him "You got this shit! I believe in you jah" Kanen mouthed as jahsir also looked to see vadah in the stands seeing she had jahsir's jersey number on her shirt as jahsir smiled while blowing a kiss at her as he ran with the rest of his teammates as they became in a circle.

"Remember what i taught yall and all of the new moves we've been learning, remember my words and know that y'all can do this shit and win ight? cause i believe in all y'all boys and i love y'all like family" The coach said as they all nodded their heads "Who's team?!" The coach yelled as they all stood in the middle of the court.

As they heard the crowd cheer them on as all of the boys seen signs with their team on them "Warriors!" They all replied as they did a huddle before spacing out into the court as they got in their position's as jahsir moved to the center meaning he was point guard as he turned around to see rivals from the other team "Long time no see williams" One of the rivals said as he stared jahsir down "Same to you dee" Jahsir replied.

"Ready to get yo ass whooped outchea?" Dee asked as jahsir laughed while shaking his head "You know it ain't april fools yet right?" Jahsir said as dee gave him a evil glare before backing way as they heard a whistle letting them know that the game has begun as everyone got in their stance as the other team had the ball as one of the the rivals started dribbling around jahsir.