𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: "𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

7:30/AM.
As jahsir heard his alarm go off he eventually woke up as he got out of his bed to go do his hygiene routine "Fuck" Jahsir mumbled noticing he ran out of toothpaste as he walked out of his room.

Jahsir walked through the house looking for his mom as he eventually decided to go to her room to look for her as he knocked on her door seeing that the door was locked "Ma let me use yo tooth paste real quick!" Jahsir yelled as he still got no response back.

As jahsir waited for his mother to come to the door all of a sudden someone opened it as jahsir seen terell standing there "Fuck you banging on the door for?" Terell asked "Im looking for my momma not you" Jahsir replied as he tried to peek inside of the room.

"Yo momma busy, so what you need lil nigga?" Terell asked again "I need sum toothpaste" Jahsir replied "Fuck you need toothpaste for?" Terell asked as jahsir looked at him like he was slow "Nigga are you serious? Maybe to brush my teeth?" Jahsir replied.

"I'll hand it to you" Terell said as he stepped away from the door, as jahsir tried to look through the cracks he could've sworn he seen his mom in the room but it looked like she was sniffing something "Not again dawg" Jahsir thought to hiself, but that's a story we'll get into another day.

"Fuck you peaking for lil nigga?! didn't i say she busy?" Terell said as he handed jahsir the toothpaste aggressively "I could've swore i told you that you damn sure ain't my dad, so don't come round here thinking you finna play the step dad role to me "lil nigga" Jahsir said as he quoted him in a goofy tone.

"Why the fuck would i wanna play step dad to a wack ass basketball player? all you know how to do is dribble a ball" Terell said as started to light a cigarette "Here you go thinking you know me and shit, but ima let you have it"

Jahsir said as he fanned the cigarette smoke out of his face as he walked away and went back inside of his bathroom.

As jahsir started brushing his teeth he looked up at hiself in the mirror as he thought he seen someone appear behind him as he turned around quickly and shook his head "Im trippin" Jahsir thought to hiself as he finished up brushing his teeth as he wiped his mouth off.

As jahsir looked up again he seen boogie's dead body leaning against the wall as jahsir's eyes widened as he ran out of the bathroom "What the fuck!" Jahsir yelled as his heart started beating rapidly, but as he blinked his eyes a couple of times the body was eventually gone.

"What the fuck is you doing allat yelling for?!" Serenity yelled as she came running out the room with a robe tied around her as jahsir just looked at her "The hell you looking at me like that for?" Serenity asked as jahsir just shook his head.

"Yo nose" Jahsir said dryly as serenity tapped her nose slightly as she looked back down at her fingers seeing white dust on them "Jahsir i-" Before serenity could finish her sentence Jahsir interrupted her "I got school, if laya coming tell her hurry up" Jahsir said as he walked out of the house.