𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹: "𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜"

Location: Southern, California.
Four weeks later.
Omniscient.
📖

"You've been pregnant for a while here Ms

"You've been pregnant for a while here Ms.Carter, you just haven't been showing as much which is normal so y'all are able to figure out the gender of your baby right now..if y'all would like" The doctor said as jahsir rubbed vadah's stomach. Weeks had passed since vadah and jahsir had found out they were having a baby and come to find out vadah had been pregnant for a while she just wasn't showing, meaning that while they were in vegas having the time of their lives..vadah was pregnant the whole time. Thank god vadah hadn't had any alcohol.

"You ready to find out V? You know im cool with whatever" Jahsir said as he shrugged "Yes im ready, my curiosity won't even let me wait any longer" Vadah said as she laughed "Wait wouldn't it take a couple of days to figure out what the gender is?" Jahsir asked "No sir, i can tell if the baby is a boy or girl by the shape of he or she's body and size" The doctor said as she smiled "Aight well we're ready" Jahsir said as vadah layed flat on her back while holding one of jahsir's hands as he sat in a chair near the hospital bed "I usually ask all of my patients this"

"What do you guys think y'all are having? Or what would you like to have?" The doctor asked as jahsir and vadah looked at each other "I would like to have a boy but i also wouldn't mind having a little girl" Vadah said as she smiled "Man i want a lil girl so bad, i want her to be my lil princess" Jahsir said as he looked down at vadah's stomach "Well Mr.Williams it looks like you're getting what you asked for" The doctor said as jahsir's eyes widened "Wait foreal?! We're having a girl?!" Jahsir said as vadah smiled.

"Indeed y'all two are having a girl, congratulations!" The doctor said as jahsir and vadah hugged while they kissed each other "Oh my god this is so exiting, i can't wait to figure out baby names for her!" Vadah said "She's going to be daddy's lil princess, ain't that right?" Jahsir said as he glanced at vadah's stomach and smiled "Nah she's going to be a mommy's girl fasure! but she gone love her daddy" Vadah said "And she gone love her momma too" Jahsir replied "Well once again congratulations to you both! and vadah ill email you your next appointment and ill walk you two out" The doctor said.

As jahsir helped vadah out of the bed while they walked out of the room as they followed behind the doctor, then exited the hospital as they made their way to the car and got inside.

"You sure you don't want to come? It's just going to be me and malaya" Jahsir said as he started driving "No it's ok babe im going to go over my grandma's house and chill there for a while so just drop me off there, plus you and your sister need some alone time to catch up..have you even told her we're having a baby?" Vadah asked as jahsir sighed "Nah because it's none of her business and it doesn't concern her" Jahsir said as vadah frowned "Look jahsir i know y'all aren't on the best of terms but she still is trying to make up for everything and she still is your sister" Vadah replied.