𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿: "𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎"

Location: Southern, California.
7:00/PM.
Omniscient.
📖

At Rose's House

At Rose's House..
"Halle make sure you keep your toys put up! I'm having a guest come over and i don't want him to be stepping on dolls" Rose said as she sat three white napkins on her wooden table "Who's coming over mommy?" Halle asked "My friend from the other day, Kanen" Rose replied. A couple of weeks had passed since the incident at the hospital and rose and kanen had been hanging out a lot, well more than a lot and they've been spending a lot of time bonding with each other more than before which was bringing them unexpectedly closer.

"The man with the long curly hair like my dolly's? I like him mommy he's really nice!" Halle yells "Yeah, I like him too..a lot " Rose mumbles as they hear a knock at the door "I'll get it!" Halle yells before rose could even try to stop her, Halle swings open the door seeing that it's Kanen as she showed a warm smile "Hi Kanen!" Halle says excitingly as Kanen picks halle up while hugging her "Wassup halle" Kanen said as he sits her down on her two feet as he shuts the door behind him "Wassup beautiful" Kanen said as he kissed rose cheek and hugged her.

"It smells good in here, what you fixing?" Kanen ask's as he sat his hand around rose's waist "Steak and potatoes" Rose replied as kanen smiled "That shit sound good as fuck, a nigga hungry anyways" Kanen said as he sat down on the sofa "Those are cuss words" Halle said "Just make sure you don't use those words halle" Rose said as kanen laughed "Sorry halle I meant to say, it sounds good as heck" Kanen said sarcastically "Can i braid your hair?" Halle asked "Halle-" Rose said "Nah it's cool, go ahead lil girl" Kanen said as he laughed.

As Halle gave Kanen two cornrows on the side which she did good for her age, Kanen glanced down at his phone to checks his messages and see if Jahsir had tried to text or call him since everything that happened at the hospital but he hasn't which was unfortunate and it kind of made kanen upset. Kanen wondered if he did anything to make Jahsir react this way or if he's heard anything from people, specifically lies "You ok?" Rose ask as she noticed Kanen's facial expression turning into a frown.

"Yeah im aight, just checking to see if Jahsir has tried to contact me" Kanen said as he sighed "And im assuming he hasn't, has he?" Rose asked as kanen shook his head no "He's probably still trying to process everything, give him some time you know he'll come around eventually" Rose added as she rubbed his back softly "I hope so, I love that boy like my own" Kanen said "And im positive that he loves you too but you know some things take time and patience, especially with a person like him..time and patience is all that he has right now" Rose says as kanen agrees.

"You're right, i know jah and i know we tight" Kanen said "Ouuh the food is done" Halle said as she ran towards the table and sat down in front of her food while Kanen sat down in front of his food also "Thank you by the way, i appreciate y'all having me over for dinner" Kanen said as he starts to stuff his face "Anytime, you know you're always welcome over here kanen" Rose said "Yeah and mommy has been missing you anyways like a lot" Halle added as she took a bite of her steak "Oh has she?" Kanen asked as he looked at rose with a smirk "Maybe a little, halle hush!" Rose said as kanen laughed.