𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: "𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

"I think you kinda fly"- Tupac Shakur

Six o'clock/Pm
As jahsir walked up rita's concrete steps he knocked on the door with one hand while holding red roses in the other that he had bought for vadah as the door opened he seen it was vadah that opened it as his eyes widened "Hey- oh my god is their something on my face?!" Vadah asked as she panicked as jahsir grabbed her chin, while lifting it up.

"No ma, you just look really beautiful" Jahsir said complimenting her as vadah blushed while smiling "Look at them cheeks blushing" Jahsir said as they both laughed "Whatever, but you look very handsome" Vadah said as jahsir looked at her "Whattt? lil vadah? complementing me?" Jahsir said as he dragged out his words sarcastically as vadah laughed.

"Thank you ma, these are for you" Jahsir said as he handed her the roses seeing her smile "Oh my god i love roses! thank you jahsir" Vadah said as she smelled them as she hugged jahsir softly while going to put them in a vase of clean water "Where rita at?" Jahsir said as he noticed she wasn't here "She had to go do some runs for ny but she'll be back later, she wanted me to tell you"

"To not get in no trouble while im with you and stuff, but i trust you so i know ill be fine" Vadah said "You don't gotta worry about me putting you in any crazy ass predicament's ight? i would never do anything that could benifet yo life, so you're safe with me" Jahsir said assuring her as she nodded her head as jahsir held his hand out like a prince.

"Shall we?" Jahsir asked as vadah smiled "We shall" Vadah replied as she placed her hands on jahsir's hand as they walked out of the house as jahsir opened the car door for vadah as she got inside seeing jahsir get in also "What a gentleman you are" Vadah said as she laughed "Of course, a young nigga still got manner's" Jahsir said as he started up the car as he drove away from rita's house.

"So where are we going?" Vadah asked as she as fidgeted with her nails "Somewhere you'll like, just wait and see" Jahsir said as vadah plugged her phone up to the speaker "Can i?" Vadah asked "Go ahead, yo playlist better not be ass though" Jahsir said as vadah played deja vu by J.Cole "Hollon hollon, what you know bout that J.cole?" Jahsir asked as he laughed.

"Been knowing about him since my dad used to stay talking about some j.cole around me, it's colefuckinworld" Vadah said "Some people talk about that love at first sight shit, to keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true, but if it is than tell me if I'm wrong or right if, I fell in love with you before i ever even knew" Jahsir rapped as he looked over at vadah while giving her butterflies as she smiled.

"I catch your eye then look away as if it never happened at times I feel as though I'm caught up in a strange dream, if eyes could talk then mines would tell ya that I'm feeling you, Sometimes I swear your eyes be telling me the same thing" Vadah rapped as jahsir looked over at her smiling "Ight, ight you a pro with it" Jahsir said as they both laughed as jahsir started rapping the next part.