𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

That same day..
"Get up kid!" The police officer yelled as jahsir slowly opened up his eyes as he jumped up from the seat noticing where he was "What you breathing so hard for? you look like the type that's been here before" The police officer said as he laughed while grabbing jahsir's arm as he walked him inside of the building.

As jahsir walked inside of the police station he seen people eyeing him down from the corner of his eye and he could tell he was being judged which is what he expected but he didn't care "Sit down and don't move" The police officer said as he walked inside of the room while sitting down in a chair, as the police officer cuffed him to a table.

"The detective will be in here shortly, if you try anything you'll be knocked out just like you were in that car" The police officer said as he got in jahsir's face as he smelled the man's coffee breath, and jahsir wanted to say something back but he knew to never argue with the police especially in the situation that he was in the moment.

As jahsir seen the police officer walk out of the room he seen the door shut as he heard it lock automatically as jahsir sighed "The fuck im supposed to do now" Jahsir said as he mumbled "Nothing" A voice said as jahsir looked up to see his self conscious "Not again" Jahsir said as he closed his eyes hoping he was dreaming.

But as he opened them back up he was still there but he noticed something different, this time he didn't look like paco instead it looked like himself "Why the sudden change?" Jahsir asked "You should already know the answer to that, shouldn't you?" His self conscious said as he laughed "I ain't got time for this shit" Jahsir said as he shook his head.

"Then why am i here? I've been staying in your head for weeks and now all of a sudden i reappear in a investigation room, im only here cause you want me to be" His self conscious said as jahsir sighed "Man i don't know, this shit just keeps getting weirder and weirder" Jahsir said "It's all in your hands" His self conscious said as jahsir heard keys unlocking the door.

As jahsir looked up the other figure of himself had disappeared as the detective walked inside of the room with a notebook and pen as he pulled a chair out and sat down infront of  jahsir with a ziplock bag, seeing his phone inside of it as he looked the detective in his eyes showing no fear "You seem confident" The detective said as he sipped on some tea.

"Maybe Confident, or maybe im just here to clear my name" Jahsir said as the detective laughed "How can you clear your name from a killing? you committed a murder and now you shall serve the time, correct?" The detective said as he pulled out a stack of papers "Jahsir Williams hm? I see that some of your family members has been in trouble with the law in the past also"

The detective said as he showed a devilish smile revealing a silver tooth "You're the one with the papers so im pretty sure you know what's what" Jahsir said confidently "Correct i do and i see that your paco's son also, i see you're falling in his footsteps hm?" The detective said as he lit a cigarette "Nah" Jahsir said dryly as he looked at him.