𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: "𝙷𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

As jahsir squinted his eyes trying to see who was in the car all of a sudden they rolled there window down as he seen four men in the car with all black ski mask's on their faces

Now jahsir might've been fucking up a lot of shit lately but he wasn't dumb enough to not know what was about to happen as all of a sudden the man in the drivers seat raised his gun as jahsir dropped his bag and took of running.

If he wanted to make it far away from these people there was no way he could've held that heavy ass bag and ran away at the same time as he heard gun shots go off as the car started speeding up to him as he ran down the street as fast as he could.

As he could feel the car starting to catch up to him he jumped someone's fence as he ran through the grass almost slipping up on a toy that was laying there, eventually he made it over another fence as he was almost at his house.

So many thoughts were going through jahsir's mind in those moments "Who were those four people in the car?" "Why are they trying to kill me?" Jahsir thought.

But he couldn't process nan one of them as he ran behind a corner store hiding as he seen the car driving past him as he felt a sign of relief "What the fuck nigga" Jahsir said as he shook his trying to catch his breath.

As he seen they were officially gone he ran down the street finally making it to his house as he ran inside slamming the door and locking it as he seen his sister and a man sitting down at the table, "Who is this nigga?!" Jahsir asked.

"Boy what did you just run a marathon? and why are you breathing so hard" Malaya asked as she laughed seeing the man look jahsir up and down "Malaya who is this youngin?" The man asked as jahsir jerked his head back.

"Who am i? Nigga who are you? Last time i checked i live here not you" Jahsir said as malaya stood up taking a deep breath "Jahsir meet my dad..dad meet jahsir" Malaya said as jahsir's eyes widened "Dad?! I thought he had life in jail" Jahsir replied.

"He got out early i guess" Malaya replied as she shrugged her shoulders seeing her dad get up and walk towards jahsir "Why you looking at me like that?" Jahsir asked him as the man looked him up and down "You look like somebody i used to know" The man said.

"Is that a good thing?" Jahsir asked "Nah its not, that muthafucka despises me and always will even while he six feet under right now" The man said "Damn nigga calm down i was just asking, no need to get all serious" Jahsir replied as he moved away from him.

"Life is serious, it's very serious and you'll see that once you get older youngin!" The man said "Dad chill, he didn't mean it that way" Malaya told him "Tell em respect his elders and watch is mouth" The man snapped back as jahsir laughed.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me watch my mouth nigga? You might be her dad but you damn sure ain't mine so don't come up in here acting like you run shit, and where momma at?" Jahsir asked "She's working late tonight" Malaya replied.