Coder Masiha

Sanvis POV

We were in bus and this is the time we discuss so many things everyday.Sayali asked me "tell me something about the final year projects."I explained her " this semester we have to implement half of the project and half in the next semester. Like our project is to encrypt the chat, audio and video communication over a lan. We will do plain communication for this semester project review and encryption part we will do next semester. But we are facing difficulty with the server part which we will look into after our internal exams which is next month."

To which she also said that they have to catch up with lots as they have joined late.
I said" don't worry about that as I have notes with me ".

She asked" How come you have notes ?"

"Ohh...the notes are of my last semester which had subjects which you have now."

"So do we have common subject?"Sayali raised her doubt.

"Yup, it's 90% same,only subjects are shuffled here and there. Subjects which we have in one semester you will have in another "I explained to her.

She asked me frowning "Then what's the difference between computer dept and IT department?"

I sighed and said"Nothing much at the end we both will study same subjects with different names but same reference books."

I also wanted to ask her why her admission was so late.

"Sayali? "

"Hmm.."

"Why your admissions are so late? It's almost half semester now"

"The seats left vacant after first three rounds of the admission are offered to us and that usually happens at the end of July or first week of August."she answered.

"If you want I can ask my friend to help you in fixing the server issue. He is helping his school buddies in their projects who are in their final year now."Sayali offered.

Ohh great ! It was such a relief to hear that.

"That will be a great help Sayali thanks a lot".I said to her with gratitude.

Then she asked me about placements. I told her basic eligibility criteria for appearing for the interview, their rounds , which all companies usually come for placements etc.

" Why don't you join any company ? I mean aren't you bored of studies. I am waiting when this college is getting over and I will start working."

To which I said "A big no .... I was ok with C and C ++ but not this Java . Ofcourse it's got some amazing libraries like DES and AES which we will be using in our projects for encryption but it's not my cup of tea. Whenever I am stuck with the coding I literally curse this Java language like.... 'Mar Java tu mit java' ".

Hahaha ...Sayali started laughing hearing me.

" It's just another two years of post graduation and moreover I will be studying what I like.By the time you will also finish with B.E.What are your plans after that.?"I asked her.

" Even I don't like coding much, I want to persuade career in software testing. You know you need to find mistakes ,flows in other peoples projects.My friends says the job is perfect for me as It's my nature to find mistakes and put the blame on others."
She said jokingly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Siddhan's pov

I and Amit were waiting in the canteen for Sayali as she told us to meet here.

Sayali came with a big folder in her hand . She opened it and gave two sets of photocopies of notes. I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

To which she replied "I got from my friend from IT department."

I was really thankful for her because we don't have time to prepare our own notes as it's less than a month left for first internal exams and not to forget we all three suck in making notes.

"Great I will go through the topics in the notes and share their videos lecture links if available on net. " She nodded her head and when to have her lunch with her girl gang.

I don't like reading ,I can understand better if someone is explaining it to me. This is how I have been learning coding through video lectures.

Many of my school buddies who are in final year of engineering had asked me to suggest some projects for them. I have a tijori of project with me.Most of them fully implemented.But I have only given my friends rough idea about the projects. Let them try on their own first.Well, spoon feeding is bad thing to do right?

Even Sayali said that her friend needs my help with server part of their project. And how she hates java language but still she is trying on her own.At least they are doing the project by themselves and need my help in just one part.Thats the spirit ....not to give up.Their project also sounds interesting.

And look at my friend Anjali and her group.She literally ate my head to give them some completed project. I told her so many times to first try on their own but no.At last she agreed on the condition that I will teach her each and every line of coding and she has to explain it back to me only then I will give her the complete project.

I reached home and went through the notes and dam they are short and to the point. No unnecessary theory. I searched for some video lectures and send them to Amit and Sayali. We decided to do a group study this coming weekend.

In all these hussle and busle those beautiful eyes haven't stopped bothering me in my dreams. Who is she?where is she? How is she? I don't know anything. Will I be able to meet her again?