Building the brand SIDDHAN

Siddhan's Pov

I started making notes on C ,C++ and Sql for making videos. I had a rough idea about what all I am going to speak.I looked at the clock and it was lunch time. I went out and saw maa was still tensed . I went and side hugged her. " Maa what's bothering you" asked her "You are still very young Sidu . You need to concentrate only on your studies and enjoy your college life. You can start your company after you finish your college also right why so hurry?You have to work your whole life, these days will not come back. You will not understand it now but after few years when you will look back at this phase of you will realise what all you missed."Maa said her views. " Maa I have enjoyed a lot during diploma and believe me now also I am going to enjoy whatever I will be doing. Please maa don't be like this  I need your support and blessings." I said her assuring to which she nodded her head and said " Ok if you are saying so...let's have our lunch now" saying this she started serving my plate.

I went in my room and logged into YouTube to create my channel. But as I have logged in via my Google account it picked up the same name for the Channel. So I went into the advanced settings on the dashboard and clicked to change the name. But what I should name my channel. After lot of thinking I decided to keep my first name instead of some fancy name so that people can recognise my channel by my name itself.I want to reach as many people as possible.So I named my channel as 'SIDDHAN'. Then I again went to the deshboard and enabled monetisation wherein I needed to register for AdSense .So I clicked on the link provided which redirected me on the AdSense page where I had to enter few the details.Then again I visited the main deshboard and entered phone no to get it verified. Once this was done I could see a tick mark near my channel icon which indicated that my channel account got varified.I had to upload my photo as channel icon so it will be easier for people to fing my channel. I went through few of my photos in my photo gallery and picked one photo and uploaded it.Then on deshboard I enabled long videos, and live sessions.Its done... My YouTube channel is ready and I can't express my feelings right now.I have decided that whatever I will be earning through YouTube will be used as a charity to provide education to the children.

Then I logged into Edutech website.I went through some of the topics to start my project. I picked one project on e-commerce.

Next two days I was busy preparing notes and with the project.

I got up and did my morning chores and went to have my breakfast. While having breakfast my father asked me why I am not using the home gym now a days. It's only he and kaka using the treadmill and cycle. He is right I can't neglect my health. I assured him that I will start doing workouts again.

I went in my room. I had finished with the project yesterday and was about to upload it when Maa called me saying that some parcel have come.It must be the camera and all . I went out and received the parcel. I opened the boxes and went through the instructions.I will call Amit later to record the videos.Later at night I went through some YouTube tutorials video on how to use the camera and some videos on voice quality.

Next day Amit came and we did the set up for video recording.Amit had brought tech theme wall mural. We installed it on an empty wall of my bedroom as a background.

Then I arrange a chair and a table and placed my laptop on it, meanwhile Amit was setting the camera on the stand

Then I arrange a chair and a table and placed my laptop on it, meanwhile Amit was setting the camera on the stand.I sat on the chair and Amir adjusted the height of the camera and gave me a thumps up signal when I fitted in to the screen. I went towards him and we adjusted the brightness and other settings.Amit nudged me to speak something on the mike to check if the sound is ok. We recorded a few videos to check the settings. Once we were satisfied I went back and set on the chair.Amit signalled me with his fingers 1,2,3 go...to start speaking" Hi guys this is Siddhan and welcome to my YouTube channel.I am a computer engineering student. My intention to start this channel is to help the community grow. We will be discussing whole lot of coding and technical stuffs here.I will be uploading recorded playlist of tutorials on various topics and end to end projects. And on every Saturday at 9:00 we will do a live doubt clearing session. And on demand, we can do live teaching sessions on weekends. Do tell me if you want live classes in comment section below.I am pretty much happy to announce on behalf of  my team .Please do share with all your friends on all the platforms. It is for the benefit of college students.This was it from my side guys.I hope you liked this particular video then please hit the like button below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon to get notifications whenever a new video is uploaded.This Is Siddhan signing off." I said raising a thumps up.

" Perfect" Amit chirpped and we both hi fived each other. We went through the video again were quite satisfied with the recording.Then I logged into the YouTube and uploaded the video on my YouTube channel. Immediately Amit forwarded the video links to all his friends on WhatsApp groups , Facebook, LinkedIn,Insta etc and so did I and Sayali.

This is our first baby step towards our goal. We gave bro hug and went out to show the video to my parents and kaka. Their excitement was on some other level. They were literally behaving like small children as if I have come on tv.

I am happy to see them happy..

  And we were ready to start. Amir was signalled 1,2,3 👍

  forwarded the video on our THREE MUSKETEERS group. Sayali messaged " "wah hero..."