Lady luck.

Sanvis POV.

I was going to have my dinner when my phone ranged. I excused papa to take the call. It was Sayali

Sanvi: " Hi Sayali"

Sayali: " Hey Sanvi are you free tomorrow ".

Sanvi: " Wait a minute " I said and turned  to ask my mother if we have some plans tomorrow. She nodded her head as no.

Sanvi: " yes Sayali I am free".

Sayali: " You know right, there is this tech event happening next week when the college reopens."

Sanvi:" Yes".

Sayali: " I don't have any formal clothes to wear for the event so I was thinking of going for shopping to the mall. "

Sanvi: " Yes Sayali even I want to buy few formal wears as the ones I have, have become old and my father gets annoyed when I don't dress up properly."

Sayali: " Yes we need to be presentable as it's a big event".

Sanvi:" So we will go in my car then ".

Sayali :" The mall is next to Inox so why don't we go for a movie in the morning and then we can do shopping after having lunch at the mall itself."

Sanvi: " Ok  but we are going for which movie?".

Sayali :" Smurfs".

Sanvi:" Great I will come to pick you up then".

Sayali: "Ok buy good night ".

Sanvi:" buy Good night ".

It's going to be fun day tomorrow I thought and went for dinner. I informed maa and papa about tomorrows plans.

Next day.

I went at Sayalis place to pic her up. I was just surfing through Facebook while waiting for her in my car.She came and knocked on the window. I unlocked the door and we greeted each other. On our way we spoke about the tech event and other things. She asked me whether I had seen Siddhan's youtube videos. I said I had initially seen his Sql playlist but then I got busy studying other topics of data analytics like Excel , Power BI, Statstic,Mongo DB and R programming.It was a 45 min drive. We parked the car and got down and I saw a person in suit and I thought it was Siddhan.That person has turned and is walking towards the mall. I must be hallucinating. I just shook my head and we went to buy tickets and popcorn. It had been long time I saw a cartoon movie it will be fun. Those Smurfs are choo cute.

After the movie we went to have our lunch at the restaurant in the mall. The restaurant was on the last floor.We settled at a table near the window with a beautiful view of the city and then the beach.I was going through the menu and saw Sayali was busy typing in her mobile . At the theater also during the movie,half the time she was busy with her mobile only. Suddenly she looked up and waved her hand .I followed her direction to see whom she is waving and saw it was Siddhan and Amit.They both were wearing suits and were looking like perfect businessman.They were speaking to an elderly man. That man patted on their shoulders and had a handshake with them and left. They both came in our direction and Amit asked ." Hey, hi girls mind if we join you for lunch".saying this he sat next to Sayali .That means Siddhan will seat next to me ! But Siddhan gestured Sayali to get up and take seat next to me. Sayali nodded in understanding and came and set next to me while Siddhan took the seat Sayali was seating previously.  " Why both of you were not replying to my messages from morning?". Sayali asked. " Can we talk about it later?we will order first. I am dam hungry". Amit said impatiently. They all ordered fish thali while I preferred mini veg thali.

"Now tell me " . Sayali said "Because we were in the meeting obviously". Amit said. "But I was just asking you both when your meeting will get over as I am also here, I wanted to meet you both." Sayali complained.