Will you wait for me?

Sanvis POV

It was sooo embarassing!

" That's what even I was thinking from when our Sanvi became so bold to kiss on the first date itself". Sayalis comment made me more embarrassed.God! I wanted the earth to swallow me.

" Stop it girls. "Amit said irritated.

" Oh come on we were just teasing our Sanu " Sayali said pinching my cheeks.

" Enough now. Let's go inside.Its getting cold here ". Mayur said.

The boys tried their best to divert the topic.

We all settled ourselves in the living room. The farm house gives very cozy vibes.

Siddhan and I were still in silent mode.

" Oh come on you two love birds speak up. We were just teasing you both. You don't have to be soo embarassed." Sayali said sighing.

" I think you both should go on more dates like this. You know you will get used to the dating like us ". Krupa said seating next to me.

" Krupa .... Stop it". Mayur said irritated.

" What's tomorrow's plan? Are we going for water sports?". Amit asked like a child.

" Yup, early morning we are going for scuba diving and then para sailing and other water sports." Krupa informed.

" Then after having lunch we will visit the sindhudurg Ford what's say ?" Mayur asked.

" Yup but only we four are going. We will give the love birds some space. They won't be getting this privacy after going back home." Krupa again started with her teasing.

" Stop it Krupa." This time came irritated voice of Siddhan.

" Haha as if I don't know that you both are dying to spend some alone time with each other. Bro we have gone through this initial lovey dovey stage." Krupa said seating on the arm of Mayurs chair. Siddhan just rolled his eyes.

" Ok ok... Let's go to sleep. We have to get up early in the morning." Krupa said bringing the discussion to halt.

But whom I am kidding.

" But I think our love birds are still too excited to get any sleep ." Krupag continued with her teasing.

And everyone started laughing this time now.

Krupaa.....

" Ok girls we will take our leave now. I don't think Krupa is in any mood to stop ." Amit said getting up.

Mayur side hugged Krupa. And I know what was coming now.

" Siddhan are you not going to wish Sanvi good night?". Krupa asked Siddhan in a very innocent tone.

Siddhan looked at me and suddenly my heart was beating at an abnormal rate and I could feel some butterflies in my stomach.

Siddhan rubbed the back of his neck and just said a small good night. And I just nodded my head.

"Sayali your luggage is in the car." Amit reminded.

Krupa asked the caretaker to get Sayalis luggage from the car and keep in the room.

As soon as the boys left. These two girls screamed in my both ears each and pounced on me.

"Our mission is successful." Saying this they both hi fied.

Lets sleep in my room. You know we can have girls night out.

Sayali couldn't stop gushing about how cute I and Siddhan look together.