Fans overseas

Siddhans POV

My flight landed late at night. I will be staying at my cousin Salonis place here.She is Uday kakas daughter and runs an Indian restaurant here. They have chain of restaurant back in Mumbai . Saloni is handling their US branch and also provide home made tiffin services to the Indians staying here.She is  a blessing for all the Indians in the city.But her husband Sohnit  is not interested in their family business. Infact he is a blockchain developer and his brother is doing Robotics.

As soon as I stepped out of the airport I heard "babu....."and was attacked by my Saloni ." I am soo happy to see you." Saloni said releasing me from hug."

" Me too Sisu.".I was too, very happy to meet my sisu after so long.

" Hey Siddhan bro " . I turned to see Sohnit had also accompanied her. He received me in a warm hug.

" Sorry for troubling you at this time ".I said releasing Sohnit from hug. As soon as these words came out of my mouth Saloni heat me on my head.

" Shut up idiot .Come let's go" saying this Saloni dragged me towards their car

Their house was in the outskirts of New York City. So it took us some time to reach their place. Well owing a house in a city like New York is no child's play.

They have small three bhk twin villas. Sohnits twin brother Sonik lives in the other villa. Twin villas for twin brothers.

As we reached I was greeted with beautiful vertical garden compound wall and amazing garden with fountain. It's more beautiful than the last time I saw it when we had come here when Siya was born.

Sohnit helped me with the luggage and we entered the house. It was quite at this time of the hour.

I like their interior, small and cozy yet equipped with latest technology.They had living room, kitchen and powder room on first floor. Then two bedrooms on second floor and guest room on third floor with attached terrace garden.

Saloni showed me the guest room and asked me to freshen up and sleep.

I quickly took bath and called at home back in India to inform them. They became bit santy saying that they feel emptiness in the house. I remembered how we felt exactly same after Salonis marriage.Well I talked to them for sometime and ensured then it's just a matter of one year and the time will fly with a blink of an eye.

I retired to bed and as soon as I laid down on bed I thought of Sanvi. I miss her so much already.

Next day I woke up with a heavy headache. Ahh..this jetlags.Anyways... I did my morning chores and first thing I did was ...I called up Mr Liam my U S client. He enquired about my journey and was equally excited to meet me tomorrow. I hung up the call and went downstairs only to hear our niece Sia crying.

Sohnit was trying coe her." Hey baby look whos here. Your one and only chweet Sid uncle." Saying this I carried her in my arms.She was staring at me and was quite for few seconds. After that she started crying at higher pitch. Saloni came with her milk bottle and started feeding her. I and Sohnit  were busy admiring our both angels.

Then their baby sitter attended Sia while Saloni was arranging the breakfast on the kitchen island.She told me to have a seat." Come Babu have your breakfast".

I asked Sohnit about his younger brother Sonik. He said"  he must have gone for jogging and will join us in some time". I nodded and started having my breakfast.
I took the first bite and yumm..its heavenly." Mmmm.... Sisu you are the best. "I missed her cooking so much.

" Well thanks Babu". Saloni said keeping tea cups .

I and Sohnit had our small talk on blockchain and crypto while having breakfast.Infact he was the one to encourage me to invest in crypto currency.
" What's the scenario with the taxation and ban on crypto currency by the Indian government".? Sohnit asked.