Jab we met again!

Siddhan's Pov

It's been so hectic....god knows how I am going to finish studying.Yesterday we did a group study but still there's lot to cover in just one week.

This week went in a blink.

Today is the first paper of the internals .I sighed and went to college. I was waiting for Amit and Sayali near the notice board where the peon came with new notice to put on the board. I read it and read it again...exams for those who took admission late have been postponed to next week and this week there will be special revision classes conducted in the auditorium of the building.

Amit and Sayali came and stood behind me reading the notice. We looked at each other and sighed in relief. We got one more week to prepare.

We headed to the auditorium where classes were to be conducted. Classes went on till afternoon. We had our lunch in canteen itself and decided to stay back and do group study on the topics covered today in revision class.

We continued this routine for the entire week and I am feeling quite confident now.
Even though college is closed on Saturday and Sunday we decided to do group study in the library which is nearby my house.

It's Saturday and we had almost finished with our group study when Sayalis phone rang and she excused us to take the call. Amit asked me one doubt in application of bus topology. We both were busy discussing when Sayali asked me if I can help her friend in her project as they have demo next week with their external guide in company. I thought for sometime as we have almost covered all topics and tomorrow anyways we will do revision of the test on Monday..And I have codes for server with me it should not take more than hour or two and anyhow we are meeting tomorrow for group studies so I agreed.

We bid byes and went home.

Next day...

Today we are supposed to go to cafeteria first. Sayali said she will directly meet us  there. And from there we will go to the library to do our group study.

I came out of the house to see Amit has already reached and talking to my mother who is watering the plants in the garden.My father asked me to withdraw amount from the ATM as the cafeteria is next to the SBI .We both went in our respective bikes to the cafeteria. I got down to use ATM and then we both went inside the cafeteria. I roamed my eyes and saw Sayali waving at us. She was seating at the window seat at the corner with her friend. I couldn't see her face as she was seating opposite to Sayali with her back facing us.g

We went in their direction and reached their table.

Sayali introduced both of us to her friend " Sanvi they are my friends Siddhan and Amit". to which her friend raised her head and I went numb. I just stood there dumfounded gaping at her....She is the same girl from the temple. Her beautiful olive green eyes were looking straight at me same as in my dreams but with bit wide now. I can't believe she is infront of me.

Amit whisper yelled at me " Stop staring at her like that ,it's creepy she might freek out".I snapped in his direction hearing him and composed myself.

I saw that she was now looking behind at the door from where two girls entered.And then I turned towards Sayali who was looking at me amused with her eyebrows raised.Oh God it's so awkward.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanvis POV

I and Sayali went together to Margao. I am meeting her after a week as we had different times for our internal tests.

" So how come your exams got postponed"?
I asked her.

" The exam is postponed only for those who  have taken late admission and in that whole week special revision classes were held in the respective auditoriums." She explained.