Change is the only Constant

Enjoy the spectacular drone show up there

Siddhans POV

Next day morning I set on dinning table for having breakfast. Our maid was arranging breakfast on the table.Papa has just finished doing puja.And Uday kaka just now came home from morning walk and had gone to take bath.

Today in the gym, Sanvi had occupied my mind. I wonder how we will meet again now. I was in my thoughts when suddenly I saw a photo of Sanvi in front of me. I was shocked would be an understatement. I looked at the owner of the hand holding mobile in front and saw maa standing next to me.

" Do you know her"? She asked me curiously. I was just started her with blank face.Did anyone told her about me and Sanvi? What should I do now?

" No". I straightaway lied.

" No?" Maa asked frowning.

" No". I said serving breakfast for myself.

" But Vandita told me you know her.You helped her with some project". She said seating in the chair next to me.

I looked at her and casually replied. " oh yaa I remember now. She is friend of Sayali.Yes ,I had helped her group in their final year project. So.... whats with her?"

" Didn't you see her yesterday in the wedding? She is Krupas best friend too." She asked further.

" May be " i said shrugging my shoulder.

She was about to say something further but kept quite after seeing papa seating on the head chair of our dinning table.

They both were talking to each other through their eyes. I wonder what's cooking.

Papa asked me about my next semester.
" This semester we will be recruiting more students. I have assigned few modules of our main project to them as their final year project. Simultaneously we will start giving them training from this semester itself as there won't be any lectures for final year students. So after they passout I can directly put them on our company projects and also they can start taking client calls."
Papa nodded and continued having his breakfast.

" And how's your YouTube channel going on ?" Uday kaka asked.

" Its going good kaka. Infact I forgot to tell you. Few colleges have invited me and Amit to address students on the upcoming opportunities in AI and web 3. And also to elaborate them about the incubation centre and robotics lab. And many are interested in drone technology after looking at the drone show on our republic day which used more than 3500 drones." I fed him with the information.

" So more people will be joining. Tell me in advance as I have to arrange the lunch accordingly. And with that I wanted to discuss with you. I hope you are aware of the Millet mission announced by Modi government. So in accordance with that our state governments has distributed little millet to encourage cultivation.We have already started with it in our farm house.In next two months probably we will get the first yield. Our grandfather used to have millets and not rice and wheat as their food. I think it's time that Goa should go back to its staple grain. If everything goes fine we will start using little millet for preparing lunch in the company too. And also as your kaki is retiring this year she is intending to start teaching food items like ladoos of the little millet to the mahila mandal which you can keep in your company's canteen too."

" Why don't we start a shop where we can keep these home made millet items and other organic items like bull driven oil and home made masala. People are very health conscious now a days. Infact why don't we start a small restaurant too next to the store serving only millet based food items.?" Urmila Kaki suggest.