New era of Web 3.0

Siddhan's Pov.

Today our college reopend and it was decided that there will be classes only in the first half and so that preparations for the tech event can be done in the second half.

The event was supposed to happen in the mid of the semester but it got preponed at the very beginning .The theme of the tech event is Web 3.0.

And the day arrived.The tech event was organised at the main auditorium of the college which is large.

We all settled in our seats and the event begin. I saw Sanvi hosting the event. She was looking stunning in the professional wear."Very warm greetings to all the audience present here. Good Morning . I am more than grateful to stand here and welcome you all to this tech event.Before we get started, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all of you who generously helped us make this event to become a success.The theme for the event is Web 3.0.Web 3.0 is the upcoming third generation of the internet where websites and apps will be able to process information in a smart human-like way through technologies like machine learning (ML), Big Data, decentralized ledger technology (DLT), etc.

Let us now welcome a man who does not need an introduction and who is known among all of us for his wisdom and knowledge. I would like invite our visionary Principal to please come on stage.

Our Principal took over the stage. " Good morning to my colleagues and my dear students. I purpose to prepone the event is as you all know about the New education policy 2020 right.

The National Education Policy 2020 has included all the tech-related features focussing on artificial intelligence the most.
Infact NEP 2020 proposes to introduce AI education and machine learning in school curriculum itself at all the levels at the earliest.You can see the goal is very clear... We want our country to lead this era of Web3 and artificial intelligence. We want to create more and more  inovators.

The purpose of this event is to introduce our students to the world of Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Blockchains  ,DLTS,Data science and Data analytics. As these are not covered in your current syllabus.

We are looking forward to provide incubation centre and innovation labs for our students to sharpen their skills and give them industry level experience.We are looking to hire a place instead of building the infrastructure here in the campus as it will take time and we dont want to make unnecessary delay. So from the next academic year onwards you will be able to make a good use of it.

Now coming back to the event. In these two days you will have talks from guest lectures from the industry on various topics. Make good use of it.

And at last all the best to all of you. Let us make this event a grand success."and there was a huge round of applause and you could guess the excitement level of the students. Everyone were appreciating the new changes.

And the talks started. The first talk was on just giving overall idea about what the future technology is going to be.

"Web 1.0 is the 'read-only Web', that is static website  'Web 2.0 is the 'participative social Web',like Facebook, Google, YouTube etc' and Web 3.0 is the  'read, write, execute Web.' Web 3.0 s the latest Internet technology that leverages machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain to achieve real-world human communication. .....

They showed us a video on how the cities in future would look like. You could see drones moving everywhere.

Then it was lunch time and I shared my thought with Amit that why don't we use our commercial building for incubation centre and innovation lab .It's almost 15000 sq feet with three floors. As of now we might need only one floor for the company. The other two can be used for incubation and innovation lab.Amit agreed and we decided to have a word with our HOD.

And then we Attended the detailed guest lectures on each topic. Few will be covered tomorrow.

After the event I and Amit went to meet the HOD in his cabin. He heard us and then took us with him to the Principals cabin and the principal said they would like to see the sight as they have to start the incubation centre as soon as possible because there is whole lot of pressure from the top.They will  visit the sight tomorrow morning before the event begins.We nodded and took our leave.

I went home and informed baba and kaka about principal and other HODs visiting our building tomorrow. They said that they will accompany me. I nodded and went in my room. I logged into Edutech and went through the videos on guest lectures which were done in the college today. I called Satej one of the support team of Edutech and informed him about our college coming up with the incubation centre.He said he will help if it's decided to start incubation center in our building.

Next morning we visited the sight and I showed our principal and HODs the floors. The Principal and others said the location and the sight is perfect for the incubation centre and the inovation lab. They just need the approval from the govt department now.

I also informed him about we starting with our company and are looking forward to hire students from our college itself. He ensured that we can do that when other companies will come for placements but I requested him to oraganise an hackathon at the end of the semester based on which we can hire the candidates.He agreed and said that he will make the announcement of the hackathon at the time of closing ceremony of the tech event.

I also informed him about the Edutech company providing internship in Blockchains. Data science etc. He asked us to share it at the event before the closing ceremony and it will be a good start to the incubation centre if the final year batch can do their internships in fields of Drones, Data science ,Robotics , Blockchains etc.

Then we went to the college to attend today's guest lectures.

It was time for the closing ceremony and Sanvi came to the dise and asked me and Amit to come on stage .

We went and informed about the Edutech company and their internship procedure.

Then Principal started his speech. " I would like to make the announcement that if you all are interested in doing the internship with the Edutech company your registration fees will be reimbursed by the college by considering it as a part of tution fees of the fee structure and all the help will be provided. And as promised we have already almost finalised the sight for incubation centre and innovation lab.And we are oraganising  a hackathon at the end of the semester." There were cheers from the crowd hearing our principal.Principal wished us luck.

The event came to an end after the closing speech by Sanvi "We would like to thank our principal for providing us with such a good opportunies and we will make make the hackathon also a great success.Once again thanks to the hard work that all the team members have done: teachers, students, organizers to make this possible, and what you witnessed was really their efforts and hard work and Special thanks to our guest lectures for their valuable time.I am sure this tech event is going to be life changer for many of us and will be one of the memorable moments of our life.With this we come to end of todays event. Once again thank you everyone for making this tech event a great success ."Everyone hooted for principals announcement. You could see happy faces everywhere.They all were discussing which career options they are looking forward. This day is definitely going to be game changer.

I called Satej and informed him about the announcement made by our principal regarding the internship with the Edtech company and his offer of reimbursement of registration fees. Satej really appreciate the efforts of our principal and said that he is looking forward for it.