Virtual world

Sanvis POV

" Don't emotionally blackmail her." Papa gave a serious worning to maa.

" Sanvi... I won't allow anyone to force you into this. Come lets eat our dinner first." Papa said keeping his hand on small of my back taking me towards the dinning table.

We ate our food in silence. But my hunger had died already.

" Now no one will discuss about the marriage topic. We will look into the matter tomorrow. Sanvi don't think much and go to sleep." Papa said.

I nodded and went in my room.

As soon as I closed the door I sat on the ground with a thud.

Whatever happened just now....is it real ?

But I can't marry anyone else other than Siddhan. If required I will tell my parents about us but I can't even imagine anyone else in my life.

I need to inform this to Krupa first.

I dialed her number.

Please pic up the call....

" Krupa...." I tried to tell her but I am not in state of mind to even speak properly.

" What happened Sanvi ? Is everyone ok?" Krupa asked worried.

After taking few deep breaths I told her everything.

" Sanvi listen. You don't have to worry. I will look into it. Leave rest of the things to me. I will handle it from here." I heard Mayur. May be she has kept her phone on speaker.

" Ok" saying this I cut the call and laid on the bed. But sleep was far away from my eyes.

Aajis and Siddhan's faces were moving like a pendulum infront of me. What am I supposed to do?.

Then I decided at the end that if required...I will tell my parents about me and Siddhan. If they accept us then it's fine otherwise I won't be marrying anyone else.

I don't know when sleep consumed me.

I woke up the next day . I only wished this day should not come. I just don't want to face today. My life may turn upside down.

It's already 10:30. I did my morning chores.
Thankfully it's a holiday today on Saturday. Yesterday I had to apply for urgent leave.But I might have to miss my classes today.

I sighed and after lot of thinking I went into the leaving room only to see the devil seating on the sofa. He gave me a look like now I will show you.

" Oh... Sanvi good that you came. Vijay has brought a good proposal for you. Infact you know him your bhabhis younger brother."
Maa said and I was like what the hell.! That person is creepy. I don't like his stares on me. He always gives me bad vibes as if he is eyerapping me.

I saw Vijay Bhai smirking at me and I clenched my jaw. Now I can't tell them about Siddhan. Otherwise he will get the opportunity he was waiting for to defame me and point out at my parents upbringing. And what if papa is unable to bear it. I don't want him to get stressed.

" But if you ask me, I am not fond of that boy." Papa said. I felt relieved hearing papa.

" Kaka but then how you will find the groom in two days? I don't know why you are saying that, but he is a family. I know him". Vijay Bhai tried to convince papa.

" No... I can't ruin Sanvis life like this. She is my only daughter. If we can't find the groom than the marriage won't happen." Papa said it firmly.

Thank God... Papa straightaway denied Vijay Bhais proposal. But should I tell them about Siddhan? I guess I should wait. Mayur has assured me that he will look into the matter.