Second home

Sanvis POV.

We reached at the sight. The building is well located in the prime area of the city.We entered the ground floor and Siddhan opened the door ,it was dark inside.He went and put on the lights one by one . It was huge and specious hall with four long tables with chairs on both sides.The interiors gives you vibe of the future.This is the largest lab I have ever seen here.Siddhan came back to us.

" So this is the ground floor of the incubation centre." Siddhan said excitedly.

" But aren't you going to install computers here?". Mayur asked.

"No,We haven't installed any computer as people will use their laptops.I think it will be installed on demand. " Siddhan said and then he took us at the other side where there was another hall consisting of tables and chairs.

" This is canteen. Food will be provided for free so that everyone can give their full attention without worrying about anything else. Also food will be home made as we have given the contract to a lady who used to supply home made food on smaller scale. Also we are installing food ATM outside so we can keep the leftover food in it at the end of the day so that whoever in need of food can come and have it . We are trying our level best to minimise the wastage of food." Siddhan explained and I was impressed with his initiative of installing food ATM.

He then took us to the next floor. It had four halls. We entered the first hall again it had long tables and chairs.

" This is a dedicated lab for only drones. We have received all the required equipments and materials for as of now ". Siddhan said.

" Are you into drone development?" . I asked him.

" Well, we are planning to enter into this business next year as I have just started learning. After our semester I am doing internship with Edutech. Once I am confident enough and we get to see more work from people here in labs we will start taking small projects."Siddhan explained.

" Oh thats great,". I said genuinely.

" Come lets go to the next lab. This lab is only for robotics". Siddhan said .

" Are you going to make real robots here?". Krupa asked curiously."

" Basic ones, but who knows in future we might make real robots.". Siddhan said laughing.

" Next lab is for hardware projects" . Siddhan said opening the door of the hall.

" And this lab we have kept it for future if any requirements come we can use this space."He informed.

" I must say the whole set up is done really well." I said to which Siddhan replied." Yes, CEO of Edutech helped us to plan the whole incubation and specialy the innovation labs. He also introduced us to various dealers of the materials required. He is very particular about the quality of the materials. He said you need to use quality materials to get the best results."

"Come I will show you the next floor where we have set up our company ".Saying this he ran up the stairs.

The whole floor had cubicle set up but the design was futuristic." This is cabin of Amrita she will be heading the HR department. Come I will show you my cabin too ". He said running towards his cabin. Siddhan opened the door and we all entered. It was classic and had a huge window with beautiful view of the beach. Perfect..." This is going to be my second home. You see I also have a couch to take rest incase I am tired or need to work late night ".He said excited like a child. I could see how much this company meant to him.

" What's the name of the company." I asked him.

" Ahh.. that I am not going to reveal now.You all will come to know on inauguration day only".Siddhan said.