Going Virtual

Siddhan's Pov

Our company's inauguration is next Sunday. So we have only one week left.And everyone at home is super duper excited. I and Amit decided that we will go live during the inauguration ceremony on my YouTube channel.So according, I made the announcement in yesterday's doubt clearing session and today's live class.I was overwhelmed by so many wishes in the comments section.Sayali also designed two invitations ,one with the venue address which will be sent to close friends and relatives . I told her to forward the invite to Sanvi.And the other one with the virtual inaugration details like date and time of inauguration and the link to my YouTube channel is added. You need to only click on the link and you will be redirected to my YouTube channel,which we will send to people through watsapp and post on Insta and Facebook.

This week passed in a blink.Soon the weekend arrived and we were all set for the inauguration.All my cousin came at our place on Saturday itself to help us.So sweet of them.The whole saturday they were running to and fro between our house and company.I couldn't sleep the whole night as tomorrow will be a big day of my life.

And the day arrived....From morning itself I am feeling all butterflies in my stomach . I can't even decide whether I am happy or nervous.I did exercise early in the morning to relax a bit.Then took bath and took blessings of God and elders.

We reached early at the sight.And everyone was busy running here and there to make sure everything is ready.I had asked my cousin to shoot to the live session. Everything was set and all our relatives and close friends started coming. Baba and Kaka were welcoming them and Maa and Kaki were making them comfortable. The ribbon cutting ceremony will be done in the hands of our principal.So now we were waiting for his arrival. But everyone has come except Sanvi. It's almost the time for inauguration.

I was about to ask Sayali about her when I saw that our principal has arrived. I went
to receive our principal.

We went live." Hi guys this is Siddhan here and welcome to virtual inauguration ceremony of my company. I am really overwhelmed to see so many of you live right now. The ribbon cutting ceremony will happen in few minutes in the hands of our college principal . Stay tuned." Saying this I went towards our principal to take him towards the main door. He cut the ribbon and everyone clapped.

Then I and Amit cut the cake .The cake was prepared based on tecnical them.

We also had orders cute robot themed cupcakes for children